P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Waking up every morning is so horrible knowing that another useless day ahead. I wish it was easier to get the meds and drugs for one of the researched ODs. Summer sucks for CO method. I don't know what to do, I want to get out of the hole or just CTB. No way out as usual.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, kunikuzushi, cosifantutti and 22 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Waking up every morning is so horrible knowing that another useless day ahead. I wish it was easier to get the meds and drugs for one of the researched ODs. Summer sucks for CO method. I don't know what to do, I want to get out of the hole or just CTB. No way out as usual.
Hugs 🫂 hope we find a way soon 🫶🌞

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CW36, CTB Dream, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, definitely. I hate waking up in the morning. It's always such a terrible feeling of dread on what lies ahead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lauxe, ringo99, mayra and 4 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
every morning? lol . i wish i had regular sleep. i just get it when i can and i hate that feeling of consciousness. first couple seconds actually feel kinda nice but then it dawns on you that you are not yet dead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ringo99, CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Awful world and society, im sorry for you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ringo99, CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori
CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
I know how you feel. I cant muster the strength to wake out of bed sometimes, I cant sleep either. So much suffering

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ringo99, Sweet Tart, Joarga and 2 others
SadPingu

SadPingu

Go out like a spark, my trauma and me.
Jul 27, 2023
Can relate. Wake up and for the first few moments feel fine. Then I remember everything and count down until I can go to bed again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat, Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and 1 other person
.seethroughme.

.seethroughme.

This life has been more than enough for me 😂
Aug 6, 2023
I go to bed most nights just not wanting to wake up. If I could just push a button and be gone, I would do it in a heartbeat.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: natthebrat, mayra, GreenTree and 4 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
How does summer effect the CO method?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How does summer effect the CO method?
When you have an avg. room temperature of 28-30° with high humidity day & night it will even be hotter when placing the ready BBQ into the room / tent!

• Yay!
Reactions: CW36
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry that you have to go through this. The society truly makes it so hard to ctb now. I send you my best regards. :)

• Love
Reactions: CW36 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also find waking up to be something so incredibly dreadful, it's so awful to me how we cannot just choose to leave in our sleep, it really shouldn't be so difficult to permanently escape from this existence that we were burdened with.

• Love
Reactions: ringo99 and Praestat_Mori
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I dream of living in a world where nembutal, fentanyl, barbiturates, morphine etc. are available over the counter for a easy, painless death. Then I wake up and the torture starts all over again.

• Love
Reactions: lauxe, natthebrat and Praestat_Mori
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I feel your pain. It hurts to think of why your life has become. It doesn't feel like it ever did when things were good. Why do we have to go through shit like this? Why is there so much freaking tragedy in this stupid life? I just want it over with. I hope whatever you look for you have luck and find peace on whatever path you choose.❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ringo99
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
It's like waking up to another bad dream, over and over again with no way out. I feel you, I wish to never wake up to this horrible world.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ringo99
C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
Can relate. Wake up and for the first few moments feel fine. Then I remember everything and count down until I can go to bed again.
I relate to that. There is this short period of time that feels actually enjoyable - between waking up and remembering myself and my life situation.

It's like I'm on my first day at my dream job, when I don't yet know what to expect, but then I get onboarded and quickly realize, that's it's another toxic environment.
And even if this environment is not perceived as that toxic by others. Well, I'm not the others, I'm me, this environment (called life) feels toxic to me!

• Hugs
Reactions: SadPingu, cosifantutti and Praestat_Mori