MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think I can. Mother and I are only 18 years apart, both of her grandmas died in their 80s. One smoked all her life. So we'd be looking at ~40 years. That's insane! It's almost all her life so far. >3 times longer than I've endured. For what? It isn't like I'd be living my life the way she envisioned anyway.

I've already told her there will be no offspring from me and hinted she will be the one to bury me, not the other way around.

I feel kinda bad because she tried to OD when she was a teen and invested way too much into me. I'm an only child and, apparently, "I've saved her life", but it's really her platonic idea of me. Also, her father's death destroyed her (car crash, but she believes it was suicide), so it'd suck to hit her from the other end. But I'm no Jesus, I didn't ask to come to this planet just to suffer and become a savior.

I don't care about my father.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, MyStateKilledMe, Celerity and 1 other person
LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
do you think guys it makes sense to wait with suicide untill your both parents are dead ? Nobody likes to see his or her kid dead.
Definitely what I want to do, and it's what "good" suicidal people would do tbh.

M

Moonomyth

Student
Feb 6, 2020
It's certainly a possibility, but both of my parents solves a lot of the problems that lead me to consider suicide.

They're not abusive or anything, my inheritance would just help a lot with my debts. It would also help me figure out if it really is my debts that are causing me to think like this or some deeper issue. It's hard to tell while the debt exists.

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
In an ideal world, I would love to go after my mother. In reality, there's no way I am strong enough to live until that day.

Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Depends on how much one is suffering. If it's manageable then yes wait.