• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
I found it myself and it was pretty hard to be honest, it will take 9-13 days to arrive to my house.

Now that I see that the end is near, I feel bad for leaving my family with a problem that they will never be able to overcome. Im trying to stay alive as long as i can but its getting harder beacuse I dont have anything or anyone to enjoy life. I feel like nothing is going to get better because from now on I just have to dedicate my life to work.

I need to find antiemetics too. Any suggestions?

Also, what should I do in this days? I feel like I have done a lot of things in life and nothing has ever made me happy. Maybe i will burn my photos, become an organ donor and donate some clothes idk.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
hi there! i ordered SN recently too and it's on its way. should arrive between the 15th-20th. i got some antacid too and ibuprofen. finding the antiemetic i need (meto) seems to be harder than getting the SN itself it seems. 🙃

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
hi there! i ordered SN recently too and it's on its way. should arrive between the 15th-20th. i got some antacid too and ibuprofen. finding the antiemetic i need (meto) seems to be harder than getting the SN itself it seems. 🙃
bruh T.T

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this dreadful existence.

• Love
Reactions: BackToLobby