• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lupussucks224

Apr 18, 2024
I don't have much time left here. I used to have everything I was an intelligent writer and communicator. Amazing at talking to people, I had somewhat good looks and got attention from men for the first time in my life. I had good friends and then I got an autoimmune disease. Which causes extreme brain fog that basically fucks up your brain. I have nothing in failing school, lost my job. I have no way to CTB except depriving myself of food and water. How long will this take? I plan to go into the woods when everyone is sleeping and then just find somewhere to rot. I have bad kidneys as well due to my lupus. Fuck this world. I don't feel real I'm hardly a person anymore. I'm insane and I need to die before I fail school

R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
My dad did VSED and it took 7 days. He didn't have any water at all--even spit out the water from brushing his teeth. It was a beautiful process with him falling asleep eventually and going peacefully. I wish you the best.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
My dad did VSED and it took 7 days. He didn't have any water at all--even spit out the water from brushing his teeth. It was a beautiful process with him falling asleep eventually and going peacefully. I wish you the best.
Can I ask how old he was? Was he healthy otherwise?
More people need to hear about this...so many people are terrified, scared that overdosing won't work, scared of choking on their own vomit, scared to shoot themselves in the head, scared of falling and hitting the ground, scared and unable to hang themselves, there's so much fear, and yes. it's awful that people don't simply have a quick method at their disposal at their choosing, but if more people knew that it could be peaceful as you described for your father... Perhaps more people could free themselves from the pain they are in.

Last edited:
L

lupussucks224

Apr 18, 2024
Doesn't your body shut down after 3 days without water? Is it bc he showered too?

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Your body will start to react strongly after 3 days, but it can take 7 to finish the process. The body will do everything it can to conserve water, it'll squeeze every last drop of moisture out of its intestinal system. It will go into hyper conservation mode. Unfortunately takes longer than 3 days. However with your kidneys in the condition they are in, it could be sooner, any pre-existing health conditions will exacerbate and expedite the process. A healthy well fed person might last as long as 8 or 10.
Doesn't your body shut down after 3 days without water? Is it bc he showered too?
The skin is hydrophobic too so he wouldn't have absorbed much by taking a bath or showering unless they got it in their mouth. The skin can absorb oils but not water. I would like some more details on his father situation as well. I don't know if the author of the response post inte their father feels comfortable with that however.

When you have at least 20 posts/responses to a post, you can private message other people here. I am in a similar situation to you with a degenerative condition. I would like to talk to you directly if you would be open to that. Not to try to convince you to stay or anything, far from it. I'm really sorry this has happened to you, I know what it's like to lose everything because of some horrible thing that you can't control happening to your body and your brain.

Last edited:
L

lupussucks224

Apr 18, 2024
Your body will start to react strongly after 3 days, but it can take 7 to finish the process. The body will do everything it can to conserve water, it'll squeeze every last drop of moisture out of its intestinal system. It will go into hyper conservation mode. Unfortunately takes longer than 3 days. However with your kidneys in the condition they are in, it could be sooner, any pre-existing health conditions will exacerbate and expedite the process. A healthy well fed person might last as long as 8 or 10.

The skin is hydrophobic too so he wouldn't have absorbed much by taking a bath or showering unless they got it in their mouth. The skin can absorb oils but not water. I would like some more details on his father situation as well. I don't know if the author of the response post inte their father feels comfortable with that however.

When you have at least 20 posts/responses to a post, you can private message other people here. I am in a similar situation to you with a degenerative condition. I would like to talk to you directly if you would be open to that. Not to try to convince you to stay or anything, far from it. I'm really sorry this has happened to you, I know what it's like to lose everything because of some horrible thing that you can't control happening to your body and your brain.

I am suprised someone can relate to me. I lost everything and there's nothing I can do I'm trapped in this body. There is only one way out.

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
I am suprised someone can relate to me. I lost everything and there's nothing I can do I'm trapped in this body. There is only one way out.

I actually read your post and mentally said 'dayum, it's me.' You'll find a lot of people here whose reason for CTBing is one or more disabilities - and autoimmune disease comes up a lot. In my case, I have a combination of Autism, Schizophrenia, and ME/CFS. I know what brain fog feels like, especially when it overlaps with Anhedonia. I'm to the point where my combination of disabilities has me sleeping half the day, sometimes more, and when I'm awake I'm basically an early stage Dementia patient. You'll find lots of folks like us on this board, and this board has given me a lot of solace at the end of my life that I'm not alone. I'm not the weakest most pathetic person on Earth. There are others in the same boat as me.

Now about VSED - I admire anyone who can go through with that. That's an act of sheer will. From my personal experience - I remember having a really bad virus when I was like 12 where I couldn't keep down ANYTHING, even water, for about 2 days. I remember how the dehydration felt. All I could think about was how badly I needed water. But at the same time, I was just a kid. I couldn't see myself going that route, but I'm fascinated by stories of people who've not only successfully done it, but had peace with it.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
I relate fully. I don't want to kill myself, I have to. it's beyond cruel.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21
L

lupussucks224

Apr 18, 2024
I actually read your post and mentally said 'dayum, it's me.' You'll find a lot of people here whose reason for CTBing is one or more disabilities - and autoimmune disease comes up a lot. In my case, I have a combination of Autism, Schizophrenia, and ME/CFS. I know what brain fog feels like, especially when it overlaps with Anhedonia. I'm to the point where my combination of disabilities has me sleeping half the day, sometimes more, and when I'm awake I'm basically an early stage Dementia patient. You'll find lots of folks like us on this board, and this board has given me a lot of solace at the end of my life that I'm not alone. I'm not the weakest most pathetic person on Earth. There are others in the same boat as me.

Now about VSED - I admire anyone who can go through with that. That's an act of sheer will. From my personal experience - I remember having a really bad virus when I was like 12 where I couldn't keep down ANYTHING, even water, for about 2 days. I remember how the dehydration felt. All I could think about was how badly I needed water. But at the same time, I was just a kid. I couldn't see myself going that route, but I'm fascinated by stories of people who've not only successfully done it, but had peace with it.
I was very normal before my autoimmune disease I can't believe I'm here and this is my real life. I feel as if I put myself in a forest then I'll have no choice but to starve/ dehydrate to death. My family will feel better if I'm dead rather than becoming a disappointment. I was very good with people I planned to major in public relations and now I not only look different I act like a fucking weirdo can't even hold a conversation. I hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Illegal Preclear
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
I was very normal before my autoimmune disease I can't believe I'm here and this is my real life. I feel as if I put myself in a forest then I'll have no choice but to starve/ dehydrate to death. My family will feel better if I'm dead rather than becoming a disappointment. I was very good with people I planned to major in public relations and now I not only look different I act like a fucking weirdo can't even hold a conversation. I hope you find peace
I guess it's the age old question of 'is it better to have known normality and lost it than to have never known it at all?' I feel for you. I can't imagine what it's like to have actually been able, then have the bottom fall out. I was born disabled. I've had pockets of normality. I used to work 60-70 hours a week, if you can believe that! Now I haven't worked in almost a decade. Like @Aprilfarewell4 just said - I'm in the camp of 'I don't want to kill myself, I HAVE to.' I've decided 2024 is going to be the year to do it. I don't have the willpower for VSED, but I have two main methods up my sleeve. One being a lot more reliable than the other, but either way, the job has to get done soon while I still have enough faculties to even make this happen.

I don't know enough about the inner workings of VSED to know exactly how it will feel, but I hope it's a peaceful way to go for you. Being alone surrounded by nothing but nature and having your disabled body be taken back to this dumb prison planet while your spirit is set free feels very poetic. And like I said - I have read stories where VSED amounts to the ever coveted 'peacefully going to sleep' type death.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
I don't have much time left here. I used to have everything I was an intelligent writer and communicator. Amazing at talking to people, I had somewhat good looks and got attention from men for the first time in my life. I had good friends and then I got an autoimmune disease. Which causes extreme brain fog that basically fucks up your brain. I have nothing in failing school, lost my job. I have no way to CTB except depriving myself of food and water. How long will this take? I plan to go into the woods when everyone is sleeping and then just find somewhere to rot. I have bad kidneys as well due to my lupus. Fuck this world. I don't feel real I'm hardly a person anymore. I'm insane and I need to die before I fail school

This is my story as well. Before I got sick I was working my dream job, traveling the country, was married and could not ask for more. I've lost almost everything to 2 autoimmune diseases and an inflammatory disease. Unless you have been through it no one understands how it takes everything from you. Simply brushing your teeth can use up all the energy you have if you even have it to start with. I am sorry you have this path to follow as well.

I too have thought of this method, possibly trying it in winter to add hypothermia. As I have gone many days without food and with little water, I am afraid it could take way longer. If I am not mistaken I thought some people here tried it and went 2 weeks before stopping and spoke of some who went a month. That may have been with water though. If you choose this, I hope it is as peaceful for you as it was for the other posters father.

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
I attempted this not to long ago, and you have to be ready. It's like fighting with yourself.

At first there's going to be hunger and thirst, and it would be uncomfortable. But after a certain threshold, it'll go away. For me, I didn't feel any thirst after 4-5 days. Though I did give in a bit once and ate a bit of food, the key is not drinking. I chickend out on the 6th day and well, here I am.

Be ready for a journey. Your body would slowly get weaker and weaker everyday, and start hallucinating. After the 3rd day or so, you'll start feeling tired as soon as you wake up, but can't sleep. I suggest bringing something to distract yourself and pass the time.
Best way I could describe it is, constantly being tired but not sleepy.

Do keep in mind this is a long process, a drawn out one that leaves you alone with your thoughts. It may be uncomfortable, but personally I think it's a very peaceful way to go. I'm sorry to hear about your situation right now, and I wish you the best with whatever your decision is moving forward ❤️

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I'm sorry it's come to this for you. You should have more options. VSED will work but requires persistence and absolutely no water or otherwise it will drag on for a long time. Since your body is already unhealthy it shouldn't take too long, but for healthy individuals it can take two or three weeks. Doing it alone will be a challenge. If you are going to be outside, perhaps in a tent to give you some protection. I wish you the best. Remember, you do have friends here.