• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Hi, ive had vrchat for awhile, and was wondering if anyone else here played, and would like to play sometime

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I go on sometimes. I'm just a casual player on desktop atm. I've also been interested to meet others there.

What do you like to do there?

Reactions: SylveonFan
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
I go on sometimes. I'm just a casual player on desktop atm. I've also been interested to meet others there.

What do you like to do there?
Usually, I just chill and explore worlds by myself, or with a friend. Sometimes I go in public worlds, but im kinda shy

Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Usually, I just chill and explore worlds by myself, or with a friend. Sometimes I go in public worlds, but im kinda shy

Same. I'm selective mute on there. I was talking with another SS member about meeting there sometime soon. Perhaps we could meet up too. ^_^

I haven't been on for a long time, but logged in yesterday for a bit just to sit in my favorite cozy spot for a bit. I'd love to share it sometime.

Reactions: SylveonFan
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Same. I'm selective mute on there. I was talking with another SS member about meeting there sometime soon. Perhaps we could meet up too. ^_^

I haven't been on for a long time, but logged in yesterday for a bit just to sit in my favorite cozy spot for a bit. I'd love to share it sometime.
Im down to meet up! I usually have free time, so just hit me up whenever

• Love
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey