• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Moon2023

Mar 13, 2023
Рвота и нитрит натрия. возможна ли рвота при приеме нитрита натрия, даже если вы принимали противорвотные средства?

Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
Yes, it's always possible to vomit when taking Sodium Nitrite, but your chances are decreased a lot when taking antiemetics.

roadtogo

roadtogo

Mar 24, 2023
I'm worried. Using the model. I'd need to ingest 36.5g of sn. I just ordered sn but trying to locate some meto. Worrisome because I heard people vomit past 25g...

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
You could try taking 3 different kinds of antiemetics at once to further reduce your chances of vomiting (In order of most importance):

1) A dopamine blocker (Metoclopramide/Domperidone)
2) A serotonin blocker (Ondansetron)
3) An Antihistamine (Meclizine might be the best one)

D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
Firstly, from many other threads, it seems that most people vomit whether or not you take AEs. So taking multiple AEs would be a needless complication, risk interactions and side effects and possibly increase the chance of vomiting. In fact, I'm sure I've only read of one instance where the person didn't vomit. I think we can all count on vomiting, regardless of AE - what matters is how quickly that happens.

My understanding of it from others is that motion sickness med (the antihistamine) will not help.

And the purpose of using a dopamine blocker is to delay the vomit to allow the critical amount to be absorbed first. Also, there seems to be an added effect from meto of speeding absorption which is what's wanted- I think?

Also, from reading the protocols and several further threads here, taking too much SN is counter productive and again risks vomiting too soon.

For what it's worth, I feel that the right thing to do is stick to the 25g with a simple protocol of one antiemetic and not add unnecessary complications like extra SN or extra AE.

roadtogo

roadtogo

Mar 24, 2023
I'm 225lbs. Using the half life method of 180 x 2 x 102kg ÷ 1000 equals the 36.7

M

Moon2023

Mar 13, 2023
Firstly, from many other threads, it seems that most people vomit whether or not you take AEs. So taking multiple AEs would be a needless complication, risk interactions and side effects and possibly increase the chance of vomiting. In fact, I'm sure I've only read of one instance where the person didn't vomit. I think we can all count on vomiting, regardless of AE - what matters is how quickly that happens.

My understanding of it from others is that motion sickness med (the antihistamine) will not help.

And the purpose of using a dopamine blocker is to delay the vomit to allow the critical amount to be absorbed first. Also, there seems to be an added effect from meto of speeding absorption which is what's wanted- I think?

Also, from reading the protocols and several further threads here, taking too much SN is counter productive and again risks vomiting too soon.

For what it's worth, I feel that the right thing to do is stick to the 25g with a simple protocol of one antiemetic and not add unnecessary complications like extra SN or extra AE.
what is meto?

Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
what is meto?

Reactions: Moon2023
D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
It's been floating around here, can't find the original post but its the ld50 formula I think little lady stated.
I'm not so sure about the logic behind the ld100. Perhaps a mathematician can chip in, but wouldn't the graph be a curve rather than a straight line, and therefore ld100 isn't as simple as doubling the ld50?

And it may vary depending on substance and test subject, and as there's never going to be an ld100 experiment on humans for obvious reasons, these figures are especially hard to come by.

Reactions: roadtogo
roadtogo

roadtogo

Mar 24, 2023
There is definitely a lack of a concise answer. My weight has been fluctuating due to not eating properly but regardless an ae will be needed. I just want to be unconscious asap and pass. I'm trying to search through old sn and goodbye threads to determine what's best and see what everyone else took.
I'm not so sure about the logic behind the ld100. Perhaps a mathematician can chip in, but wouldn't the graph be a curve rather than a straight line, and therefore ld100 isn't as simple as doubling the ld50?

And it may vary depending on substance and test subject, and as there's never going to be an ld100 experiment on humans for obvious reasons, these figures are especially hard to come by.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022

Doubling the LD50 is the best estimate we can do. As you've said it's not like we can do LD100 experiments on humans, and it's not like the people here who succeeded to CTB off of the SN method can tell us how it went. >______>

Reactions: roadtogo