• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Yes! You should make a "Jammin' Johnny" or "Johnny's Jams" thread in offtopic. ❤️
Hahaha, I just played the bass, I've tried writing some songs at times.
My two older brothers also play, the oldest never played in a band but he's a good guitarist, the other was in a well known blues band here, he was all over Europe gigging. He did vocals and bass, but plays guitar also, I have some of his stuff I recorded on my phone that I might upload,
he stayed in the US for a few years also.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, brighter, therhydler and 2 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Hahaha, I just played the bass, I've tried writing some songs at times.
My two older brothers also play, the oldest never played in a band but he's a good guitarist, the other was in a well known blues band here, he was all over Europe gigging. He did vocals and bass, but plays guitar also, I have some of his stuff I recorded on my phone that I might upload,
he stayed in the US for a few years also.
Damn, you come from a very musically talented family. Did y'all ever think of starting a band with just you and your brothers? That would have been so cool. I'm looking forward to hearing more. Tag me if you do upload them. I definitely don't want to miss out.

Reactions: brighter, ReadyasEver and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Damn, you come from a very musically talented family. Did y'all ever think of starting a band with just you and your brothers? That would have been so cool. I'm looking forward to hearing more. Tag me if you do upload them. I definitely don't want to miss out.
Hahaha, it's difficult enough being in the same room together for some. I'll look out some more tomorrow.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, brighter, therhydler and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
That's all for now folks
@iHeartRockArt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48etzsozd1o4gb9/07 - Track 07.mp3?dl=0

The drummer messes this song up with his crap contribution, he's the quintessential upper class twit! Daddy was the former governor of Grenada, and he attended a private school in England that features in the movie "If"starring Malcom McDowell. He's a ham shank.

Last edited:
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Reactions: brighter, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Seriously? You have some mad talent, Johnny. To say I didn't want this one to end is an understatement. I need a JJ CD! Absolutely LOVE every single bit of it. Thank you for brightening up my gloomy morning! And there are lots more, going to listen....

Just brilliant.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I really enjoyed hearing all of your voices on this thread (i think they all sounded great) ; it made you guys more unique and human in my mind, i guess?

Lolll I'm so late and nobody cares, but here it goes (i apologize in advance for how awful it may sound):
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hzwc2wIuEZ

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I really enjoyed hearing all of your voices on this thread (i think they all sounded great) ; it made you guys more unique and human in my mind, i guess?

Lolll I'm so late and nobody cares, but here it goes (i apologize in advance for how awful it may sound):
You have a great voice, it doesn't sound awful at all ❤ Now I finally know what my lovely garbage can sounds like :) I agree, it really makes a difference to hear people's voices, it makes it a lot more personal and intimate I guess

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
You have a great voice, it doesn't sound awful at all ❤ Now I finally know what my lovely garbage can sounds like :) I agree, it really makes a difference to hear people's voices, it makes it a lot more personal and intimate I guess
Aww thank you, I think you have a lovely voice as well <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul and Deleted member 4993
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
When did you record these songs? Sounds cool.
They are from the second half of the 1980's and very early 90's.
Thanks BTW, they are recorded old style before digital took over.

Reactions: Redt2go, Eeyore and Weeping Garbage Can
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I only just heard this. It's hilarious. You make Sean Connery sound like a fucking choirboy. In fact, I propose the next "Taken" is shot in Glasgow, with you in the lead role.
Sean Canary is a fucking pussy! I think the only thing that would be shot in Glasgow is me.
Anyway, here's the video version, made entirely on my phone because I was too fucking lazy to switch on my PC.

Reactions: Pickles79, WOODESITY, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018

You have the cutest voice OMG! I'm so glad I discovered this thread. Nice to hear your voice.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and Weeping Garbage Can
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
You have the cutest voice OMG! I'm so glad I discovered this thread. Nice to hear your voice.
Hehe thanks Lululoo, I'm glad you enjoyed my voice :-) I hope you've been doing well? <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and lululoo
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I'm gonna to drive around tonight looking for someone who seems like they could pull of a blood-curdling, raspy, psychotic laugh. I'm gonna pay them to let me record them & upload it to the voice recording site. Then post it here...

Reactions: Pickles79 and Weeping Garbage Can
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
I'm gonna to drive around tonight looking for someone who seems like they could pull of a blood-curdling, raspy, psychotic laugh. I'm gonna pay them to let me record them & upload it to the voice recording site. Then post it here...
I eagerly await for this! I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and FTL.Wanderer