fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
I have already planned a normal CTB by Sodium Nitrite, although I am looking for some advice on how Vitamin C and Vitamin E counteracts Sodium Nitrite and it's effects. For instance, one person has failed a CTB by SN through drinking it with orange juice.

Here is a study about Vitamin C and Vitamin E counteracting the Sodium Nitrite poisoning.

I see in every document case people have only fast for 24-36 hours most before Nitrite, and all ate normal meals daily/weekly beforehand- containing normal amounts of Vitamin C and E, and only one failing with Vitamin C due to drinking SN with Orange Juice.

I was wondering how I could avoid Vitamin C and E better daily before trying my CTB regime. Like stop eating certain vegetables with those specific vitamins for a week beforehand?

How long does it normally take Vitamin E and C to exit the body from past meals? etc..

Thanks for any help

Reactions: Pen>Sword
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
It's just the day of that you need to avoid vit c. Otherwise normal consumption days prior will not affect the outcome.
And excessive fasting is not recommended.. 8 hours is plenty. There is a diet plan in the resource guide

Reactions: autumnal and fluxis
fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
It's just the day of that you need to avoid vit c. Otherwise normal consumption days prior will not affect the outcome.
And excessive fasting is not recommended.. 8 hours is plenty. There is a diet plan in the resource guide
Thank you, I actually postponed my CTB due to eating bread with butter- and the butter might contain Vitamin E so I waited.
What I thought was extreme though, thank you.
Everybody who has CTB'd with SN has eaten normal meals up until the fast. Which means they got normal amounts of vitamins from normal eating.
It's just this study showing how it counteracts nitrite blood poisoning with Vitamin C and E. And the one who failed taking it with Orange Juice.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Yes but the fast isn't 24-36 hours and you'd have to drink oj very close to the SN for it to alter the affects.
Never heard about vit e doing anything

fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
Yes but the fast isn't 24-36 hours and you'd have to drink oj very close to the SN for it to alter the affects.
Never heard about vit e doing anything
SS UNSUCCESSFUL
Jen0804: SN mixed with orange juice. After effects – alopecia, hair started coming out within that same week and continued until June. It's slowly growing back now, periods stopped completely so I believe it can mess up hormones/endocrine - not sure about long term fertility or male fertility etc., immediately after taking it and the whole two weeks after, my kidneys and bowels just weren't functioning, also couldn't feel hunger. I ate an apple and two bites of a hospital sandwich for a whole week or so (drank as normal) but I was so not hungry.

If you click on the link in my first post it will show you the study were Vitamin E does the same thing as Vitamin C, counteracts the blood posion caused by nitrite. It's the only other vitamin that does it like Vitamin C does, that they know about. Basically the same thing as Vit C.

Thanks for the help, I will be using your advice.

Reactions: Saed
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Just a note on jen0804.. says they failed ctb twice with SN and then said goodbye again apr 18 that they were going to hang, and never posted again... but last seen this past sat. Unfortunately stories can't be confirmed and should be not be taken as concrete proof.

Reactions: Sunset764, GrassFields, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Well vitamin c is water soluble, so it clears the body quickly. The biggest issue with fruit juice is the acid (vitamin c is acidic as well) being ingested with or near the SN. Honestly the vitamin c and e thing is a complete non issue. Fast for 8 hours and consume the sn with water and water only.

no clue if there is some biochemical reaction between previously consumed vitamin e and sn. I do know it isn't going to reverse the methemaglobinemia in any meaningful way. If for some reason you feel it is important, just research vitamin e containing foods and don't eat them the day or two before. It's not a big deal.

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and fluxis
fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
Well vitamin c is water soluble, so it clears the body quickly. The biggest issue with fruit juice is the acid (vitamin c is acidic as well) being ingested with or near the SN. Honestly the vitamin c and e thing is a complete non issue. Fast for 8 hours and consume the sn with water and water only.

no clue if there is some biochemical reaction between previously consumed vitamin e and sn. I do know it isn't going to reverse the methemaglobinemia in any meaningful way. If for some reason you feel it is important, just research vitamin e containing foods and don't eat them the day or two before. It's not a big deal.
Thank you for the advice, and I already acutally started planning meals for a few days before then because of this, lol