• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
So this was brought up in another thread where a spouse killed her husband by poisoning him over three days with Visine. An OTC eyedrop medication to relieve redness and dryness. The active ingredient is called tetrahydrozoline.

From a database: The administration or ingestion of overdoses of Tyzine (tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride) Nasal Solution may result in oversedation in young children. Overdoses have caused hypertension, bradycardia, drowsiness and rebound hypotension in adults; a shock-like syndrome with hypotension and bradycardia may also occur.

Now others online have stated that ingesting Visine can cause diarrhea, or it takes months to kill. The spouse killed her husband in 3 days by poisoning his water with Visine.

What do you think? Is it viable?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
So time to pass is somewhere between 3 days and 3 months? That's not good. Even at best, 3 days of being seriously ill suggests there are better methods out there.

On the plus side, the diarrhoea this will inevitably cause will mean you'll very possibly die on the toilet, which will at least bring some comedy to proceedings (or, if you're an Elvis fan, poignancy).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, OnlyMercy, ChickenAndPotatoes and 5 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I'll at least die doing something I loved....pooping

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BurningLights, Hiraeth and 3 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
You can purchase just the chemical only. Comes in 1G or 10G bottles. Highly toxic if you take a large dose of it. (750mg)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Safi

Safi

Eine Stück Scheiße ❤
Jul 26, 2018
From Wikipedia:

A common urban legend is that a few drops of Visine in an unsuspecting victim's drink will cause harmless but debilitating bouts of explosive diarrhea akin to that of a laxative. This will not produce explosive diarrhea, but oral administration of Visine can induce dangerous side effects related to Visine's ingredient tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride such as:

• Dangerously low body temperature (hypothermia)
  • Blurred vision
  • Nausea and vomiting (as opposed to explosive diarrhea)
  • Difficulty in breathing or even a complete halt in breathing
  • Elevating (hypertension) then dropping (hypotension) blood pressure
  • Possible coma
  • Seizures and tremors
So no explosive diarrhea. Although vomiting doesn't sound much better, at least you won't be stuck to the toilet. Or die on it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead_Inside and Lifeisatrap
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
So this was brought up in another thread where a spouse killed her husband by poisoning him over three days with Visine. An OTC eyedrop medication to relieve redness and dryness. The active ingredient is called tetrahydrozoline.

From a database: The administration or ingestion of overdoses of Tyzine (tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride) Nasal Solution may result in oversedation in young children. Overdoses have caused hypertension, bradycardia, drowsiness and rebound hypotension in adults; a shock-like syndrome with hypotension and bradycardia may also occur.

Now others online have stated that ingesting Visine can cause diarrhea, or it takes months to kill. The spouse killed her husband in 3 days by poisoning his water with Visine.

What do you think? Is it viable?
Eye don't think this is a very good idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplemoon, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, OnlyMercy and 2 others
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
I Just bought this today figuring it would be good to have as an emergency back up if there would ever be something urgent pushing me to catch the bus immediately.... HOWEVER....

B0CD4BB7 2671 487B BD7E 3214FF204C52

I just removed the wrapper, followed the directions, and yes I know how to open a bottle by pressing down and turning, even using this yellow gripper thing isn't working...

I cannot even open it and I've tried for almost 10 minutes now. If I try to take a sharp object to just cut through it, it'll spill all over the place instead of going down my throat...

of course, that's just my luck...

I feel like God is smiling knowingly (AGAIN!) smirking down at me, saying "see? I told you, I will sabotage every method you try to commit suicide again."

Aarrgh!!!!

Stop it God!

Too bad i never applied to work for the CIA people... Don't they get cyanide pills for emergencies?

Why do they get to have one and I don't? It's not fair!!!

Last edited:
S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
Does anyone know the lethal amount, and if so can you share? Please help

HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
Does anyone know the lethal amount, and if so can you share? Please help
I replied to your comment on the other visine thread with some info. It doesn't seem like a good method on its own.