• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I haven't posted on here in a while due to some internet issues as of late but I'm back now and hopefully I can make more posts. If I'm gone again then either something is going on in real life or my internet isn't working once again.

I used to care about physical pain, I wanted to assure that I wouldn't feel any physical pain had I decided to take my own life, Die in the most peaceful way possible. But as time has gone on I've felt myself not caring anymore. I don't know if I actively seek it out, Might try cutting for the first time to see if it fulfills any desires I hadn't been aware of, but we'll see. I'm wondering if it's due to a lack of exposure to any physical pain for long periods of time that can cause this feeling.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
due to a lack of exposure to any physical pain for long periods of time that can cause this feeling.
I think that's why I used to cut in the past. I felt nothing for so long that I wanted to feel anything. I've stopped, I will tell you that for me it wasn't beneficial, it just was a temporary solution (a couple of seconds) to my problems. Some people get more out of it. Some people get addicted and can't stop like I did for a bit. I guess you will see if you can get anything from it. It's really unfortunate that we had to go to such lengths in order to feel something. I wish it could've been different.

Reactions: onbekend