• I don’t

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I'm not an idiot. I know some people shouldn't be parents. Some people are legitimately too stupid and/or evil to have kids. I also don't believe we should hide behind the monicure of "pro choice". It's pro abortion. I am pro abortion.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Bullshit

I agree that some people are non binary and such if that's what you mean by "too complex for the term women". Gender is a spectrum and such and I respect everyone's right to chosing their gender.

Women hate incels for 2 reasons:
1- the media
It doesn't like to portray us as people but rather as these evil subhuman monsters. The media calls everyone with SLIGHTLY misogynistic views a incel (especially if they do something violent). The dehumanisation of incels is why no one is open to having conversations about body dysmorphia within the incel community or the SCARY amount of childhood abuse survivors in the incel community or the mental health issues running rampant within the community or the lack of incels with education or jobs.
2- genes
I don't blame women for this, it's not their fault. They want incels entirely out the gene pool, this is why they suggest homosexuality as a solution so much (nothing wrong with being gay btw) but they say things like:
"Just fuck each other"
Or
"Just date men"

Normies , chads and incels are easily definable characters.

Not in my case. I wouldn't exactly say I hate incels but some of them deeply irritate me and- not for those reasons.

My reasons tend to be they are entitled- they believe they are owed something from women. And, not just any women- the women they happen to fancy. Which brings us on to double standards. I doubt it is that they can't get any woman to have sex or have a relationship with them. I get the sense more that it's that they don't want to have to 'settle' for someone they deem as 'inferior'. I've read outright in posts them say how they don't want to end up having to 'settle' for someone. Yet- they'll admit they are 'inferior'- that's why they think they're getting no luck. So, they presumably feel that women should 'settle' for 'less' but- they shouldn't be expected to. That's why I find a lot of them misogynistic. I don't think anyone should be expected to 'settle' for someone. I can't see it being a happy relationship. I doubt they'd give the other person the respect they deserve if they deem them inferior.

I'm not saying they don't have cause to feel as they do. Just as I believe Feminism sprung up out of the real inequalities between the sexes. But- it's more how some express it that is unappealing. Many seem to exhibit a resentment towards women. Why would anyone want to be with someone who resents them?!!

But, regarding abortion, yes I do support it. I feel like it's better for a child that isn't wanted to be spared the more likely negative experience of life. I didn't actually consider that it might enable certain behaviours- that I don't support either- cheating on partners etc. I sort of feel like that would happen regardless though.

Reactions: littlelungs
A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I have no moral or ethical or any other dilimena with it. Go for it if that's what they want it, not my business to tell others what to do or not do. Want an abortion? Get one. Don't want one, also cool.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
I'm all for a woman's right to choose but I'd also consider the baby's right to choose.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm all for a woman's right to choose but I'd also consider the baby's right to choose.
What baby? We are talking about a fucking fetus. Also, what right to choose? Babies and fetuses literally cannot consent to shit.

Reactions: Just_Another_Person and Downdraft
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Ok so if the baby can't consent then it shouldn't be killed.
What baby? We are talking about fetuses here, not babies. Also, they are not in a position to consent, thus it falls on the parent to do so (parental consent). If someone who is pregnant doesn't want to have to go through 9 months of hell, potentially putting things, from their career to their physical and mental health, at risk for a child they do not want then they have the right to get an abortion.

Reactions: Just_Another_Person
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
Also, they are not in a position to consent, thus it falls on the parent to do so (parental consent).

By that logic you can also kill babies and even children right up until the age of 18.

Reactions: Downdraft
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
By that logic you can also kill babies and even children right up until the age of 18.
Children are able to consent in some capacity and by the time you are born you are recognized as human with rights. It's funny how people like you will get all up in arms about the life of a fetus but don't give a shit about the child after they are born.

A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
It's funny how people like you will get all up in arms about the life of a fetus but don't give a shit about the child after they are born.

I'm actually very strongly against every single type of child abuse and thus my position is completely consistent, much more so than many.

Abortion = wrong
Genital mutilation = wrong
Child sexual abuse = wrong
Child castration / Brest amputation / sterilisation = wrong

Plenty of people pick and choose from the list above, depending on whether they're far left extremists or in some religious cult which demands something like male genital mutilation.

Meanwhile I'd love to see the harshest punishments possible for all of the above.

• Hmph!
Reactions: sevennn
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I'm actually very strongly against every single type of child abuse and thus my position is completely consistent, much more so than many.

Abortion = wrong

Plenty of people pick and choose from the list above, depending on whether they're far left extremists or in some religious cult which demands something like male genital mutilation.

Meanwhile I'd love to see the harshest punishments possible for all of the above.
You really going to place abortion on the same level of child abuse? ZZZZ

Also who is in favor of child castration? WTF

You better not be talking about gender affirmation surgery

Reactions: avoid and athiestjoe
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
You really going to place abortion on the same level of child abuse? ZZZZ

Also who is in favor of child castration? WTF

You better not be talking about gender affirmation surgery
Don't worry, Im not placing abortion on the same level as child abuse, the former is definitely worse.

Also thanks for proving my point about how some people pick and choose by opposing child sex abuse yet somehow simultaneously support something as evil and extreme as castration.

The fact that you can't even bring yourself to call it castration says it all really. Adding all kinds of fancy made-up terms is just an attempt to deceive the victim and mask reality and it doesn't change the evil of the act in the slightest

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Don't worry, Im not placing abortion on the same level as child abuse, the former is definitely worse.

Also thanks for proving my point about how some people pick and choose by opposing child sex abuse yet somehow simultaneously support something as evil and extreme as castration.

The fact that you can't even bring yourself to call it castration says it all really. Adding all kinds of fancy made-up terms is just an attempt to deceive the victim and mask reality and it doesn't change the evil of the act in the slightest
🤦‍♀️

You have no idea what dysphoria is and how horrible is to feel disgusted by your own body. What you call "fancy words" I call for what it is. Castration? Really? Next you gonna say that LGBTPQIAN+ people are trying to convert children in being homosexuals?

And for your info most countries (that allow gender-affirming surgery) require the person to be at least 18. There are few exceptions like Scotland (16) and England (17). So not only you don't know what you are talking about but also wants to make people who already have a hard life even worse.

A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
🤦‍♀️

You have no idea what dysphoria is and how horrible is to feel disgusted by your own body. What you call "fancy words" I call for what it is. Castration? Really? Next you gonna say that LGBTPQIAN+ people are trying to convert children in being homosexuals?

And for your info most countries (that allow gender-affirming surgery) require the person to be at least 18. There are few exceptions like Scotland (16) and England (17). So not only you don't know what you are talking about but also wants to make people who already have a hard life even worse.
I absolutely have sympathy for anyone with mental illness, I just oppose hacking off bits of children's bodies and sterilising them as a solution. What other mental illnesses do we treat with surgery of affirmation? Do we help anorexics to lose more weight seeing as they genuinely think they're obese? Not a single one of these "surgeries" had ever been successful anyway, no one had ever switch med from male to female or vice -versa. Its a scam.

As for any ignorance about this type of child abuse, you're the guilty one here. There's numerous examples of those under 18 being butchered by surgeons outside of the places you listed.

The must obvious case is Chloe Cole who began treatment at 13 and had her breasts amputated at just 15!

And as with most victims of these types of crimes, for every single person speaking out and brave enough to expose their abusers there will be 100 more too traumatised to do so.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023

Abortion = wrong

Do you know what child abuse even is? Fetuses aren't children, bud. Also, who is castrating children? What breast amputations?

Okay, this is just comical at this point.

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
I absolutely have sympathy for anyone with mental illness, I just oppose hacking off bits of children's bodies and sterilising them as a solution. What other mental illnesses do we treat with surgery of affirmation? Do we help anorexics to lose more weight seeing as they genuinely think they're obese? Not a single one of these "surgeries" had ever been successful anyway, no one had ever switch med from male to female or vice -versa. Its a scam.

As for any ignorance about this type of child abuse, you're the guilty one here. There's numerous examples of those under 18 being butchered by surgeons outside of the places you listed.

The must obvious case is Chloe Cole who began treatment at 13 and had her breasts amputated at just 15!

And as with most victims of these types of crimes, for every single person speaking out and brave enough to expose their abusers there will be 100 more too traumatised to do so.

I retract what I said, it isn't just ignorance it is worse.

No point in wasting my time with you anymore 🤦‍♀️

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023

First off, the Dailymail is not a fucking source. That site is literally filled to the brim with utter bs.

Secondly, you can't get sex reassignment surgery until you are at least 18-years-old. Before then, your options are puberty blockers and social transitioning, and then, later into the transition, you can opt for HRT (16+).

Thirdly, very few trans people decide to detransition, with most detransitoners doing so as a result of pressure from others, not because of they regretted transitioning in the first place.
According to 2022 statistics, only around 3% of trans people experience some form of regret, but may not detransition. Conversely, 97% of people who are transgender are happy with their decision to transition.

Only 5% of people who detransitioned (that's 5% of the 3% who experience some form of regret, so 0.4% of all trans people) did so because they felt the transition was not right for them. These are the ones who have typically remained as detransitioners.
Also, things like puberty blockers aren't dangerous and can be useful in giving trans children room to properly explore their gender identity with having to go through the distress that would come with puberty.
Research indicates that providing gender-creative children who eventually identify as cisgender the freedom to explore their gender—even with puberty blockers—helped them feel more confident in their ultimate decisions about their gender identity (Ashley, 2021).
While puberty blockers have their risks, so do all forms of medicine and medical treatments and typically use of puberty blockers is monitored by a team of health professionals.

Gender-affirming healthcare from a young age plays a very important role aiding in the well-being of trans youth. This whole "protect the children" type rhetoric ignores the stuff that is being said by the majority of professionals about gender-afforming care for minors being a good thing. The views you hold relies on a mixture of misinformation and a focus on a minority of people who went on to regret transitioning, ignoring the fact that sex-change operations are rare amongst minors and that most trans people don't regret transitioning.

It's weird how you people will overly fixate on the idea of trans children "having their genitals chopped off" but you guys rarely talk about the cases of parents and doctors deciding to cut off the genitalia of intersex babies, despite that being an actual issue that is prevalent within that community. It's almost like this isn't about protecting children but rather is about finding excuses to rationalize your hatred of trans people.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Closing this one.

Completely derailed from the topic.
( Yes, I'll be checking reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.