• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
"Veterinary N is lethal in Humans even if ingested by Oral Via"... (according to PPH)…

But what about: Animals taking this by oral via?? (Like Birds).?

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
How are you going to convince a bird to drink a very bitter, disgusting substance?

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyTheWind, The Lonely and peacefulhorizons
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
How are you going to convince a bird to drink a very bitter, disgusting substance?

Well I'm trying to solve one problem at time here…

I need to know the drug logistic at their bodies in first place… tricky…

• Yay!
Reactions: OnlyTheWind and Rabitfever
nihilism44

nihilism44

trying my best
May 2, 2021
"Veterinary N is lethal in Humans even if ingested by Oral Via"... (according to PPH)…

But what about: Animals taking this by oral via?? (Like Birds).?
I'm a vet tech, I've only been in involved in euths for dogs and cats, but we always give N intravenously for euthanasias. It would be impossible to get an animal to drink it, especially since we inject them with other sedatives, such as propofol, before injecting the N. It's very peaceful and almost immediate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie and Celerity
D

Demonnn

Jun 30, 2021
I'm a vet tech, I've only been in involved in euths for dogs and cats, but we always give N intravenously for euthanasias. It would be impossible to get an animal to drink it, especially since we inject them with other sedatives, such as propofol, before injecting the N. It's very peaceful and almost immediate.
And what about humans?

Reactions: The Lonely
nihilism44

nihilism44

trying my best
May 2, 2021
And what about humans?
Well I'm sure that intravenous route would be ideal for humans too.. but that's just not possible unless there is a second, medically trained person involved for ctb (which is very unlikely, lol) That's why we go with oral route for ctb. It's slower onset of action since it's not going directly to the bloodstream, but it's still fairly quick and just as lethal.

• Hugs
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Well I'm sure that intravenous route would be ideal for humans too.. but that's just not possible unless there is a second, medically trained person involved for ctb (which is very unlikely, lol) That's why we go with oral route for ctb. It's slower onset of action since it's not going directly to the bloodstream, but it's still fairly quick and just as lethal.
See… that's my point…

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Guys: I need to insist at this topic…

I can't imagine leaving my pets behind,
(I am 100% sure that they will suffer like hell if I leave them behind)….

But by the other hand I am the type of person who can't do any harm to a bug…

I am stuck at this point…

Ideas? Methods?

nihilism44

nihilism44

trying my best
May 2, 2021
Guys: I need to insist at this topic…

I can't imagine leaving my pets behind,
(I am 100% sure that they will suffer like hell if I leave them behind)….

But by the other hand I am the type of person who can't do any harm to a bug…

I am stuck at this point…

Ideas? Methods?
I hope you're not insisting what I think you are..

• Wow
Reactions: archipelago and The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I hope you're not insisting what I think you are..

Seriously…. I'm living because of them, I don't want them to suffer and anything….

But I sometimes ask myself like: "Geez… what if the answer for their 'peace' is just under my nose all this time??"

Like: "What if one drop of N at their water could do it?"

or:

"What if they eating one of my clonazepam pills would do it?? (i could sugar coat it)…
Clonazepam is used also as sublingual… this pill does not tastes bad at all"…

Jun 7, 2021
Seriously…. I'm living because of them, I don't want them to suffer and anything….

But I sometimes ask myself like: "Geez… what if the answer for their 'peace' is just under my nose all this time??"

Like: "What if one drop of N at their water could do it?"

or:

"What if they eating one of my clonazepam pills would do it?? (i could sugar coat it)…
Clonazepam is used also as sublingual… this pill does not tastes bad at all"…
Please consider rehoming your animals.

Reactions: rationaltake, archipelago, Racetotheabyss and 6 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I relate to this. I should have found a good home or if not possible euthanized one of my pets. I worry about them everyday and it is so horrible. Perhaps an old folks home would want to take your bird...I don't know. It's so hard and sad to do the 'right thing'. Perhaps a vet would euthanize a bird. I used to have a vet who was ok with this kind of thing. I didn't do it...but I could have.

Perhaps there's a bird lover out there. I don't know.

Last edited:
  • Love
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
I relate to this. I should have found a good home or if not possible euthanized one of my pets. I worry about them everyday and it is so horrible. Perhaps an old folks home would want to take your bird...I don't know. It's so hard and sad to do the 'right thing'. Perhaps a vet would euthanize a bird. I used to have a vet who was ok with this kind of thing. I didn't do it...but I could have.

Perhaps there's a bird lover out there. I don't know.
This is like the mother that kills all her kids first.. I'm not a fan of what you're planning on doing. Find them a home.. don't play God..

• Aww..
Reactions: archipelago, watchingthewheels and The Lonely
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
This is like the mother that kills all her kids first.. I'm not a fan of what you're planning on doing. Find them a home.. don't play God..
There are not bountiful opportunities to find good homes for pets. While it's possible it's not a sure thing. Shelters are fucking depressing and stressful for many animals. You have a right to your opinion and perhaps you have success with this so know what you are talking about. If you don't....well it's not for you to judge.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think people sometimes care more about their pets than they do their own kids

• Hugs
Reactions: The Lonely and peacefulhorizons
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you guys…
I managed the BTC, The Meto, (Now I think my Dilantin is on it's way)…
But my pets(…) :/

- About Realocating: I already had one parrot who got My depression and back then I found an old lady and managed to re-home him (he was Mutilating Himself)!

So, believe me… if I could reallocate them, I would totally do this, but now it's different,
They Live Free… With No Cage!

And This would be the first thing someone would do: to encarcerate them!… this fact alone (…)

***Updating:
My best idea is to give them 1 drop of N…

But I accept suggestions… thank you!

***Updating 2: (I'm crying right now because of all this)…
Actually I Can't even cry in front of them anymore because they are already upset…
I blame myself so much for not being able to provide them a nice life)… :/

Last edited:
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
There are not bountiful opportunities to find good homes for pets. While it's possible it's not a sure thing. Shelters are fucking depressing and stressful for many animals. You have a right to your opinion and perhaps you have success with this so know what you are talking about. If you don't....well it's not for you to judge.
Animals have si too.. even plants let out a frequency "scream" when they're cut.. it's just not right to take a life other than your own.

You don't know if they would adjust or not .I think it's selfish.. and you're right it's my opinion.

But one thing is for sure youre considering taking their life because you have such little regard for your own . And again, it's not fair to them .

I hope you find peace whatever you do, but I'm sure there's someone out there that would love them, it's up to u if u want to put in the effort..
Good luck..

• Aww..
Reactions: archipelago and The Lonely
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
It's really hard. Shit turned dark and I had to get rid of my younger dog and two cats. I really let one of my cats down. I wasn't fun at the end at all for them. This haunts me.

How many pets do you have now? Just birds?

It's nice of you not to cry in front of them.
Animals have si too.. even plants let out a frequency "scream" when they're cut.. it's just not right to take a life other than your own.

You don't know if they would adjust or not .I think it's selfish.. and you're right it's my opinion.

But one thing is for sure youre considering taking their life because you have such little regard for your own . And again, it's not fair to them .

I hope you find peace whatever you do, but I'm sure there's someone out there that would love them, it's up to u if u want to put in the effort..
Good luck..
I have a long pet saga. It's not about taking their lives because I have 'little regard' for my own. I am not suicidal due to little regard for myself. I understand what you are saying I just don't think years of potential trauma is worth inflicting on a pet if there's no good home for them to fall into.

I know one of my pets (previous pets). I know they did not adjust.

There's lot of abuse of animals. Of course no one wants this for their future. Finding homes for cats is more difficult.

Ideally of course it's the best thing to find a 'good' home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nametagged and The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021

Good luck..

I am not selfish… I could just leave then behind alive to be discovered if I were (…)

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
even plants let out a frequency "scream" when they're cut.. it's just not right to take a life other than your own.
You're really laying out a lot of unnessary anxiety

So do you not eat even vegetable? Just water?

• Hugs
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
You're really laying out a lot of unnessary anxiety

So do you not eat even vegetable? Just water?
No and and I eat meat too because I know it's all part of this fucked up game of life ..
that's why I'm ultra sensitive to taking a life when it can be avoided. That and maybe I've watched too many animal vids on youtube..

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
No and and I eat meat too because I know it's all part of this fucked up game of life ..
that's why I'm ultra sensitive to taking a life when it can be avoided. That and maybe I've watched too many animal vids on youtube..
I hear you. You just didn't know my cat. I only hope she is dead. She was miserable with me and I gave her to someone not good. It's very hard to exist and worry about her being anxious and alone.

Pets living countless years unhappy is truly a dismal thing. As well as animals killed for their meat. Or those in zoos. Or those whose land is taken from them and they fucking struggle.

• Love
Reactions: The Lonely and Nametagged
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
All of this is terrible…

By one Hand I have The Animals Protection Activists here to blame me…
(it's alright, even I = treasure their lives more than mine)…so it's ok

But by the other hand: Every day people abandon pets without even thinking about…

If I could have never been born and never had this Pets, believe me I would have chosen this!… I am an Animal ONG supporter….

This is beyond mine and even their capabilities...

Life has being Far from Fair to Anyone here!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears and Alwaysbadtime
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Please, don't do it to your animals. Try considering other options, there must be some.

Reactions: archipelago
P

Polly1

Jan 31, 2021
This is why I am still here. My cat has stood by me and comforted me through countless difficult times. I will not abandon him.

• Love
Reactions: The Lonely, Lostandlooking and sully
Iridium Infinity

Iridium Infinity

Aug 23, 2021
Do your best to find them another loving home, it is your obligation to do whats best for them.

If you've truly tried everything and the only alternative is leave them to starve to death in a cage, then maybe it would be considered better to put them down mercifully.

dark_soul88

dark_soul88

Jul 4, 2021
Another vet tech here I've seen it been given rectally to birds.

A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
is your bird a parrot? If you're worried about animal shelters, I've heard of parrot sanctuaries where they actually seem well taken care of and loved. I don't think it's a good idea to give it to your pet because you're deciding to ctb. You can google animal sanctuaries or rescues and see what comes up for your area.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
This is how It feels :/

Post in thread 'Memorable suicides'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/memorable-suicides.72476/post-1324231