• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I was waiting in line to buy 2 red bulls this afternoon.
The cashier and other patron were having a conversation that did not end when I pulled up to be next in line.

I'm use to rude people so I wait patiently for a second before I snap because I despise inconsiderate people.
I have two things and you have a whole grocery order and you see me here waiting and you're casually just conversating.

Right when I was about to be set off I see the lady is crying so im like ok... what's going on.
I only hear bits and pieces but she is telling the cashier who she sees every day about how her nephew killed himself with her husband's gun in their shed.

Now, I'm not one to believe in signs or any type of mumbo jumbo but I'll be damned if it wasn't an insane coincidence that me, being on the suicidal spectrum, happens to stumble upon a ctb case in the wild.

So now I'm invested in the convo and ease dropping.
She's like everyone is devastated and her husband is inconsolable. You can see the pain in her face and eyes. Like someone who is suffering but so tired but can't sleep.

I heard her say his name is Mike and that before it happened he was acting very weird. Talking to himself and pacing around the house like an anxious person. Then he put on his coat and told her he'd be right back and he never did.

Right after that she noticed me I guess (more like she had seen me already but was done with talking to her friend so decide to acknowledge me and apologize for holding me up) and I said without thinking no it's fine please take your time I'm not in a rush.

I was almost about to explode on this lady and I'm glad I didn't because this could be my mother one day trying to vent to someone and not really in touch with the world around her as she does so.

It gave me a slight look into the aftermath of ctb.
Nothing will ever desuade me from it but damn.

9A1i4yvt9bnihrewVf

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Rough. Rip Mike. Hopefully he is at peace now and his family can also find their own peace od mind.

You always put gifs and I feel the need to comment on them. I don't like how netflix butchered castlevania, one of my favorite platformers. Wish I never watched that.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Rough. Rip Mike. Hopefully he is at peace now and his family can also find their own peace od mind.

You always put gifs and I feel the need to comment on them. I don't like how netflix butchered castlevania, one of my favorite platformers. Wish I never watched that.
RIP Mike. I actually did hear someone was having trouble with the death but was finally coming to terms with him being gone she said. So im sure the healing is taking place.

I feels like a waste NOT to add one whenever I can.
Put some personality to the words.
I enjoyed Castlevania because I have no attachment to the source material at all. I'm picky about what I chose go care about because I'm a ride or die kinda bloke. 😆

• Love
Reactions: R_N
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
It feels annoying when people do that, because you're holding everyone else up and forcing the cashier to talk to you when it's their job to be there.
That being said, I understand her pain, I imagine she must have some form of survivor's guilt (not sure if that's the right word to use here) considering she talked to him and saw how weird he was acting, like "I could have stopped him", y'know? Hopefully she doesn't blame herself too much.
I don't like how netflix butchered castlevania, one of my favorite platformers. Wish I never watched that.
I for one have never played Castlevania nor really watched the series, I however saw clips of Death and find him funny.