Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I am very tired. I would like to blink into non existence. I can't do that though. I am stuck here.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Chronicoverwhelm, ipmanwc0 and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I am very tired. I would like to blink into non existence. I can't do that though. I am stuck here.
I feel the same way. I'm so exhausted and I wish I could just cease to exist. I hate that we're trapped here in this existence. I wish we could have a way out. Life is so tiring and I wish I could go to sleep forever and never have to wake up ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and Chronicoverwhelm
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Yes. I feel like shit too.
They tell me to fight, but I'm very tired aswell and I have no will to fight at all.
I just want it to be all over honestly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
You are not alone. I have had a day. Had to spend all day proving myself to therapists, psychiatrists, friends, and family even that I'm ok for now. I'm suicidal, but not ready to go yet. After today, however, I'm in a fuck it sort of place and feel like it doesn't matter how hard I work or do their right things I will never measure up. I'm done. Ready to go now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and Anonymoususer1234
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also certainly feel so tired of being trapped in this existence, it really would be such a relief to have the option to just cease existing like that, I despise how that isn't the reality. It's cruel how we cannot just easily find permanent freedom from this existence, only the peace of eternal nothingness is ideal for me.