Status
Not open for further replies.
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm new here, though I have been lurking for some time. I've made it through the last 70 pages of the forum and noticed there is a user with a blue default profile picture (not custom image) who keeps asking for SN sources. You think this person (if serious) would spend time commenting inside threads until they had DM access, then could start asking people privately that they found inside of established 'source' threads. This is all the user posts and has been posting for some time. Maybe I'm just being paranoid because I've found the supplier I wanted to go with has been linked to a few LEO 'welfare' checks. I don't know, I just had to post this before bed. Thanks.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me posts like this come across as quite insensitive. There are many people desperate to die in this anti-suicide society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible, that individual might be going through some horrific suffering, there are many here with debilitating chronic illnesses after all.
I understand how those who struggle so much to ctb feel, it's very tragic how assisted suicide isn't legalised, nobody should ever have to research suicide methods in the first place, it's horrifying to me how we cannot just easily die in peace when we wish to.

Reactions: Talvikki, TooConscious and Sylveon
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Pls rport n.e1 wh/ gves U cncerns

Reactions: the old man
Status
Not open for further replies.