I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Shadow11 is no longer with us. She passed away sadly. It has affected me very deeply. I built a very strong relationship with her over the last month. She really did want help and to get better. I tried to help her anyway I could. She was just in too much pain. I am sorry but I can no longer do this. It leaves behind devastation. I could not do that to my family. Please rethink what you are thinking of doing because you will leave nothing but sorrow behind. You do not realize the severity of suicide until it hits those around that love you. I will always remember and miss her until God decides it's my time to go. I will continue to fight and make sure she is never forgotten. This will be my last post. I wish you all the best and that you can all overcome your pain somehow. Life is too short and precious for suicide. This will be my last post. May she rest in peace. God bless all of you.

Reactions: RedRoses, Tara2018, WanderingEremite and 12 others
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I'm glad for her sake that she found peace. You have my sympathy, I have lost people as well, but sometimes that is what's best for the person in question.

Reactions: Johanna94, RedRoses, guildford91rs and 18 others
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
I'm sorry you're feeling so sad face. :'(

I also get extremely upset over people going.

You're a strong cookie and I hope you have a good life <3 you deserve it and she deserved it too.

Reactions: RedRoses, WanderingEremite, and 10 others and 5 others
N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
Guess how the person who had to kill themself before their relatives started caring felt.

Reactions: mellow, Marawa, betteroffdead and 11 others
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Sounds like she fought for as long as she could. May she Rest In Peace.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lost, WanderingEremite and 12 others
Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Hope she's in peace

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio, Justanotherconsumer and 5 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Rest in peace :*(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio, StarDust and 1 other person
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Shadow11 is no longer with us. She passed away sadly. It has affected me very deeply. I built a very strong relationship with her over the last month. She really did want help and to get better. I tried to help her anyway I could. She was just in too much pain. I am sorry but I can no longer do this. It leaves behind devastation. I could not do that to my family. Please rethink what you are thinking of doing because you will leave nothing but sorrow behind. You do not realize the severity of suicide until it hits those around that love you. I will always remember and miss her until God decides it's my time to go. I will continue to fight and make sure she is never forgotten. This will be my last post. I wish you all the best and that you can all overcome your pain somehow. Life is too short and precious for suicide. This will be my last post. May she rest in peace. God bless all of you.
What do mean it's your last post? You going to kill yourself now because that undoes everything you've just said. If you're going to make the most of life I guess some good came from it. Every cloud and all that. I don't know why I'm asking since I won't get a response. I've distanced myself from as many people as possible that way theres less people to miss me. It's probably better not to get too attached to anyone on here. I know on suicide forum there was someone who depended on me then they banned me. She probably thinks I 'm dead and those arseholes who run it that make out they care about people couldn't give a shit. R.I.P to shadow11

Reactions: Pallf, Tiburcio and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
I don't think most people here take suicide lightly, they do it at an absolute last resort. The severity is known all too well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost, Anthony, ThisIsTheEnd and 12 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

You are assuming she is better off dead than alive, that your judgment is superior to her's for her own life. I do not have that much of an ego.

Reactions: Smilla and skitliv
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
I don't think most people here take suicide lightly, they do it at an absolute last resort. The severity is known all too well.
There are some and it bugs the shit out of me

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
You are assuming she is better off dead than alive, that your judgment is superior to her's for her own life. I do not have that much of an ego.
I don't think they're assuming that at all

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
If anything they're assuming she was better off alive. Is that what you meant?

Reactions: WanderingEremite, Tiburcio, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Psychiatry did this to her.
RIP brave one.

Reactions: mellow, Ampsvx123, Smilla and 3 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018

Wait...what?????? I was just talking to them yesterday!!! And here I am with another thread about another one of our members that we will lose tonight.

Reactions: Tiburcio
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Rest in peace Shadow11.... you were fun to talk to and I enjoy what banter we had.... Some of us will be with you soon..you are not alone and we are all going to end up in a better place...at least, I do hope so.

xx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Queenh666, Pk95 and 5 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Wait...what?????? I was just talking to them yesterday!!! And here I am with another thread about another one of our members that we will lose tonight.
Yeah everyone is just dying it makes me sad but then again there not suffering now so I feel happy for them I love you all and rest in peace

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BaconCheeseburger, Tiburcio and 4 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah everyone is just dying it makes me sad but then again there not suffering now so I feel happy for them I love you all and rest in peace
Same here...I came here with the same intent as everyone else and yet you get to know someone and then....well..they are gone and you feel sad and happy all at the same time....it's very confusing.....being a human is too much work.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BaconCheeseburger, FairyAlys and 6 others
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
How is it confirmed shadow11 is dead. It would need a relative to email the o.p and tell them.

Then the o.p says

''I will continue to fight and make sure she is never forgotten. This will be my last post.''

So how are you gonna do that then?

I say bs until theres proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Over n' Out, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lastsummer and 6 others
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Feeling both proud and envy of/with her.

If there's that delusional thing as afterlife (there's none, but let's pretend) - she's waving her hand to us right now, laughing, and inviting us all to depart this compost pile that we call "life".

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sidestep, MortDeVivre and 3 others
A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
How do you know she is Dead?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lastsummer and 4 others
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Hope she didn´t suffer and rests in peace. I also think she´s dead, she didn´t seem to be a person that would create a new account. Hope her hanging (that was her favourite method) was comfortable, quick and painless.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, skitliv and 3 others
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I'm sorry to hear this. May she Rest In Peace, she deserves it, so do you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and NoMore
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
May she rest in peace. I hope she's in a better place.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anna and lv-gras
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
rest in peace.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Thankyou for your well wishes and being part of this community.I am sure you did everything you could and she found comfort in the friendship you developed.It is understable to feel upset as we may be strangers but confide in each other more than we may do with family or non forum friends.I hope you find peace and happiness in your life and wish you the very best for the future xx

Reactions: Anarchy and lv-gras
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
@bbq1

People die here all the time and I'm sure the proof is never furnished here. Why does it matter either way? We aren't owed any proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv, anna and 3 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Guess how the person who had to kill themself before their relatives started caring felt.

This is true. Shadow11's family wouldn't even take her to the doctor. She had to pay other people to give her rides and she was running out of money. I do not feel sorry for her family at all. I feel sorry for Shadow11.

Reactions: tearsinrain, StarDust, wezel and 4 others