• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SpacexJunkie

SpacexJunkie

Oct 17, 2023
How does everyone feel about a New World Order, or a One World Government? Would you trust it more, or less than you're current government. (If it was shadowy elite people do you think were doomed)

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The new-world order is already well underway with things such as digital ID, centralised digital currency, cashless society, facial-recognition cameras, the online safety bill, and so much more.
This will all lead to the worldwide implementation of the social credit system that is currently enslaving people in China.
If you want a glimpse of what your future is going to like , then research Chinas terrifying social credit system.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
There might be many governments, but I'd argue we're already living in a world with One World Order that functions through neoliberal capitalism and pseudodemocratic governments that are controlled by the powers that be. Now, what those powers are exactly, I'm not sure, but I'm sure they exist.

moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
I think people often forget the world has always been under some kind of oppressive systems. And there's always someone trying to come and "unmask" the big boogeyman of why the world sucks so much, as if it's not simply different groups of humans abusing other groups of humans.

I used to be pretty knee deep in these things and eventually I got tired of stressing myself out over something so large and grand, and now just try and admire the little wins of the little people in our little lives.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
How does everyone feel about a New World Order, or a One World Government? Would you trust it more, or less than you're current government. (If it was shadowy elite people do you think were doomed)
The New World Order aka Illuminati probably already exists…
I think people often forget the world has always been under some kind of oppressive systems. And there's always someone trying to come and "unmask" the big boogeyman of why the world sucks so much, as if it's not simply different groups of humans abusing other groups of humans.

I used to be pretty knee deep in these things and eventually I got tired of stressing myself out over something so large and grand, and now just try and admire the little wins of the little people in our little lives.
It sucks that we have to live under these oppressive systems though. I wish we didn't have to live under these systems, and I wish that the systems could be reformed for the better. Like honestly I wish that capitalism could be dismantled but it sadly won't. It sucks that humans abuse other groups of humans

Last edited:
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
The New World Order aka Illuminati probably already exists…

It sucks that we have to live under these oppressive systems though. I wish we didn't have to live under these systems, and I wish that the systems could be reformed for the better. Like honestly I wish that capitalism could be dismantled but it sadly won't. It sucks that humans abuse other groups of humans
I mean the "Illuminati" was a legitimate secret society in Europe in the late 1700s. That's likely why the name still remains in modern cult legends, or they're still at it. Who knows. I think the bigger issues are the elephants in the room like Black Rock, and Raytheon, BP, etc. like the evil fuckers are working out in plain day, they don't really need to be secret. It might not be as romantic as a secret cabal of occult practitioners as it is just a bunch of rich sociopaths.

And yeah. I think it's just power that corrupts people. From the dawn of time we have stories of rich assholes hurting poor people. We haven't really changed much in the last 4000 years except we have fancier toys, more food, and get to sit down and slowly damage our retinas in the majority of our free time.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I mean the "Illuminati" was a legitimate secret society in Europe in the late 1700s. That's likely why the name still remains in modern cult legends, or they're still at it. Who knows. I think the bigger issues are the elephants in the room like Black Rock, and Raytheon, BP, etc. like the evil fuckers are working out in plain day, they don't really need to be secret. It might not be as romantic as a secret cabal of occult practitioners as it is just a bunch of rich sociopaths.

And yeah. I think it's just power that corrupts people. From the dawn of time we have stories of rich assholes hurting poor people. We haven't really changed much in the last 4000 years except we have fancier toys, more food, and get to sit down and slowly damage our retinas in the majority of our free time.
Yeah true. I also hate the fact that society is hierarchical. I hate that we live in hierarchies.

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023

Thank you. Occam's razor posits that the simplest answer is the correct one. All of these shadowy conspiracies are nonsense that distract from the truth.

Power corrupts, and capitalism exploits the weak. It's that easy. There isn't any secret cabal of elite conspiring. It wouldn't matter what group of people were running all the banks and cooperations and businesses. Hierarchy will never not be oppressive. The weak justify the strong 💪

• Love
Reactions: moondazed
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There might be many governments, but I'd argue we're already living in a world with One World Order that functions through neoliberal capitalism and pseudodemocratic governments that are controlled by the powers that be. Now, what those powers are exactly, I'm not sure, but I'm sure they exist.

Yeah- I agree with this. I suspect it's big corporations, the wealthy individuals that control them- basically the ones with the most money that really control the world. They 'buy' politicians- donate heavily to their parties and probably promise them cushy CEO jobs if they comply with certain things. And I hate the lot of them. I dread to think how corrupt this world really is.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
it depends who it would be governed by