• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
I'm a pretty useless person, why should I go to all this effort? It's not as if anyone ever particularly wanted to save me, it's not as if I've ever done anything to in particular to make me deserving of saving. Most people, if they met me, would not really like me or really see any worth in me. For what is all this pain for? Why do I continue to put myself through this? I'm just a shameful failure and ultimately I don't deserve to be here…I don't belong here.

My thoughts currently. Irrational? Some of it. But I'm SO tired of this shit. I continue to drag myself through the muck, torture myself every single day for some stupid hope of things somehow improving, for some stupid belief I could one day be of value, out of some stupid sense of duty towards people who were perfectly content to let me drown in the muck. Everything just seems to stupid. It feels unbelievably stupid for me to try to continue. I'm fucking retarded for thinking I could ever change any of this.

arsencio354

arsencio354

Feb 12, 2023
I definitely feel the same way. We deserve peace from feeling like this.

Reactions: Dolphin55
D

DerOesi

Killed by Psychiatry
Mar 21, 2023
same for me. I hope you find some peace and some solution whatever it is

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly can be torture having to continue existing and that does certainly sound like a tiring situation to be trapped in. But anyway, best wishes.

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
same for me. I hope you find some peace and some solution whatever it is

thank you, I hope you can find some peace too

It certainly can be torture having to continue existing and that does certainly sound like a tiring situation to be trapped in. But anyway, best wishes.

thanks, wishing you the best