• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
I feel dead on the inside. I am so guilty and so ashamed of my past that it drives me to the edge almost every second of every day. Every memory and every thought to remind me of what person I was, the things I did, and the things I saw. I feel there is no end to this depression that I'm in. Things get better for sometime but I always land right back where I started. I hear everyone saying that it gets better but when I look at my life 5 years from now or even 10 I don't see the white picket fence, marriage, and children. I see destruction, chaos, and probably addiction. I am so afraid of becoming like people in my past that I'm self sabotaging. I am literally creating these issues for myself. But I don't know how to stop it. I don't know how to cope with everything as is without using something to get me high or drunk. I'm loosing motivation. I have nothing left to give. No amount of effort will fix me. I am damaged. I feel disgusting. I stopped eating 4 days ago. In my mind why eat? What's the point in fighting a never ending battle? I'm pretty okay sticking to not eating. I just don't want anyone to notice. How do I hide this? I plan to ctb this way.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Circles, kolski and 4 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Are a perfect picket-fence with marriage and kids, or destruction/chaos, your only two possible options? Nothing at all in between those two extremes?

Interesting.
Male?
Also there's no way to hide anorexia from others. Unless you put a sheet over yourself like a ghost costume.

Last edited:
Reactions: KMS74381996
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Please don't CTB this way, people have done this and it took about a month to die. Sodium nitrite, nembutal, and inert gases are much better.

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and KMS74381996
K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
Im not saying it has to be one or the other. I just want happiness in my life. I feel most people want to be happy. My point wasn't that I need perfection that it has to be one or the other my point was that it's hard trying to find motivation when I don't see myself getting anywhere far from this point. And I am a female. Also I don't have anorexia. I'm 280 pounds so I doubt I'd look anywhere near anorexic.
Please don't CTB this way, people have done this and it took about a month to die. Sodium nitrite, nembutal, and inert gases are much better.
I feel like this is my only option right now. And I've already started so I don't see the point in stopping. I'm willing to wait months. I just don't see the point in fighting when there isn't a point.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Im not saying it has to be one or the other. I just want happiness in my life. I feel most people want to be happy. My point wasn't that I need perfection that it has to be one or the other my point was that it's hard trying to find motivation when I don't see myself getting anywhere far from this point. And I am a female. Also I don't have anorexia. I'm 280 pounds so I doubt I'd look anywhere near anorexic.

I feel like this is my only option right now. And I've already started so I don't see the point in stopping. I'm willing to wait months. I just don't see the point in fighting when there isn't a point.
I stand corrected, sorry.
Good luck.