• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
so i found out that there's a push for a sn ban in the US and i am very frustrated

while i do already have a means i CAN go with, i really wish i could go with SN because i want the ability to back out mid attempt if i have a change of heart instead of it being all or nothing. plus, i'm not sure if i'll always have access to that means since suicide prevention efforts continuously make more and more laws banning everything they can. it's making me feel like i'm being pushed into a corner so i either need to ctb now or risk never having it as an option…

it's pretty ironic that suicide prevention groups might be the thing that push me to kill myself, but that's just how it goes. ugh. i don't even want to die right now, i have things to do in life before i go! but i wouldn't risk never having the option to. it's insane to me how no one else understands that backing suicidal people-who usually already have very little to lose-into a corner can result in them hurting themselves, but i guess if you have that intensity of a savior complex you don't actually care about the people you victimize or "save" and it's all about your own ego.

i vented to a friend something like this and of course he'd never understand because he hasn't felt this depressed before, but idk. am i crazy? does anyone else feel like this?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's evil to me how they wish to take away the option of SN, all it'll lead to is people having no other suicide option but to resort to risky and brutal suicide methods, I'm just disgusted by how many humans want to make it so one really has to struggle to escape from this cruel and harmful existence that was imposed in the first place.
I despise how there is a lack of acceptance towards suicide as a valid option as I'd always prefer to not exist, any kind of suicide prevention is just prolonging suffering, the option to die in peace should always be there.

It's really disgusting how they want to force people to suffer in this meaningless existence where there is unlimited potential for harm, torment and pain, existence itself is the true problem for me, I see nothing desirable about deteriorating from age just to be tormented by very old age.

Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Because too many people have died from it. It will still be available but expensive and hard to get.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Being cornered i think is even worse than the fear of ctb in it self. But some people have opted to get SN now before it becomes impossible to and use it whenever they wish to in the future as it is long lasting when stored properly.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Being cornered i think is even worse than the fear of ctb in it self. But some people have opted to get SN now before it becomes impossible to and use it whenever they wish to in the future as it is long lasting when stored properly.
I think that's the way. Buy it while you can. If you change your mind, bin it.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske