• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
another exciting reason I want to CTB is that I have a weird, socially taboo kink. I won't say what it is (I will say it's not ageplay), but it's some weird thing that's usually seen as disgusting by society despite it being
1. completely harmless
2. not gross or unsanitary at all
I see people mock it on and offline all the time, and it's not even something I can control having!!! why is it fair that I get relentlessly mocked and called a freak for some harmless interest I can't control? why does anyone give a shit about what someone else is into? It makes me want to die so fuckin badly that I will literally never be societies standard of normal, even other kinksters on the internet think this kink is immoral even though it harms absolutely no one, involves no pain and is between two consenting adults.
Whenever I see some post mocking it I feel like garbage, I already feel intense shame all the time because of it, why bother even living in such a garbage world where a slightly weird sexual interest is enough to get you harassed? Like I can never be normal and I'll live in shame forever I might as well die instead

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm so sorry and I completely understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately, our society is incredibly judgmental on just about everything and often times they become judgmental about things that you cannot help, such as your personal interests. It's a terrible thing.
I wish I could offer you a solution but I'm not sure how. I guess keeping it private but you said that even among other people into kinks that you feel judged. I hope you can find a space that accepts you, truly accepts you, someday.

Reactions: Dliena
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Fuck the kinkshamers, and fuck everyone who wants us to conform to normiedom. Everyone finds different things sexy. If it truly is harmless then there's nothing wrong with it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Reactions: darkSea and Dliena
R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
I have a feeling I know what you're talking about, but that's probably me projecting since I have a pretty taboo fetish as well. There is nothing unnatural about having a kink. There are incredibly widespread communities of people that are sex positive and inclusive when it comes to kinks and fetishes. No matter what you are doing, if both people are consenting there is absolutely no harm being done. Both of you are having fun! I am sure there are online spaces where you can talk to people with similar interests. I recommend you do. Mainstream society demonizes most kinks, and yeah some kinks get a pretty bad rapp. But that doesn't mean it's wrong or you can't meet people who are accepting.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I relate to this more than I'd like to admit. I'm not sure what I can add to this except you're not alone in feeling this way OP. It really sucks.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I personally have a foot fetish which is a very common one so it's been pretty much normalised but I wish we would be more open and supporting to all fetishes no matter how gross or weird one may think it is. It's indeed something we can't control so it should be respected and accepted the way it is. But people will be people, unfortunately.

hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
Are you a furry?
Indeed I am, not in a kink way though
I personally have a foot fetish which is a very common one so it's been pretty much normalised but I wish we would be more open and supporting to all fetishes no matter how gross or weird one may think it is. It's indeed something we can't control so it should be respected and accepted the way it is. But people will be people, unfortunately.
I agree 100%, being unsupportive and judgmental just leads to people hating themselves and being ashamed over something harmless

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
As long as its harmless as you've said and only with consenting adults nobody should give a damn. Its no one's business, imo.