Sanctuary

Sanctuary

Nov 30, 2022
I'm starting to get livid that they've made it so hard to find a reliable sn resource. I searched during my entire shift at work yesterday, and i've been searching for 6 hours so far today and i can't find a single site that will sell to me without red tape. i'm about reading to throw this ipad out the window, finding a rope, and throw myself over the fucking balcony..which is unfortunate because that's really not the way i want to go.
fuck every person with this sense of moral superiority who has made it their job to put roadblocks in the way of those of us who just want to end it peacefully and on our terms, and the fact that they somehow think that they are our angels are our for doing so, when really they're just prolonging our suffering or making us have to choose a less dignified method of exit. UGH. sorry, rant over.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also despise this world that makes it as difficult as possible for us to die. Those people who wish to restrict methods from others really are so insane, it's disturbing to wish to force people to endure endless torment until old age. Freeing ourselves from a life that we never asked for could never be wrong in any way and that's the reality. To die solves all problems after all. It would be different if those who are against suicide somehow became suicidal and then they would want a reliable method. But your frustrations are certainly understandable, it's just so wrong how we have to struggle to leave this world that we never even asked to exist in, a reliable method is what we all deserve the option of.