ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Basically, I hate being obese. When I was a young teenager I was thin since I was 15, started gaining at 19, and now at 22 I'm obese. I was 300 pounds about a year ago but since dropped down to 270. Nonetheless, I hate being obese. I hate what it's done to my health, my body image, my self esteem, I can't stand seeing my reflection. My mental health is honestly better when I can't see my body.

I blame the covid pandemic for my weight gain, but the sad truth is covid was 3 years ago, soon it will be four. In that time span I probably could've lost the weight and then some. But I just love processed fast food too much to let it go. I love the taste but it also feels like a prison. Like I'm just a prisoner to food, the fast food industry, and my body's cravings for said food. I often overeat and eat bad food without even thinking. Just now I had a bowl of spicy cheez its.

The human body is designed to hold on to fat, not let it go. With my (and I imagine many others') sedentary lifestyles, that means we have to actively (pun intended) go out of our way to lose weight. But doing that is hard because all the fat body wants is to sit down and eat more carbs. Even knowing the effects of obesity, my body still persists in being overweight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Lifeis_Jouissance70, Forever Sleep and 2 others
B

breadbaker1025

Sep 19, 2023
you are persisting in being overweight. you're not just overweight itself, it is the process in becoming overweight that the addiction lies. you can seek help, or try to flip the switch.

i used to be overweight as a kid, then i became anorexic. i don't recommend it.

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Humans do not crave carbs; parasites, fungus do.

Cut seed/vegetable oils, they are the fruit of endless gluttony and uncaring capitalist. They are found in every prepacked processed food. Humans do not have the enzymes needed to digest the filth, inflammation from the pathogens it feeds, leads to doom and mediocrity, their toxin shall turn u bitter and worse, i dare speak.

Water and humbleness, the only drink humans should have.

Reactions: passivethought121