Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Cunning stunt
May 9, 2024
I hope you can come out on top too. You seem to really want to.
I'm planning to get revenge on my parents - my dad for sexually abusing me, and my mom for her inaction as well as emotional abuse. My dad is already incapacitated from a health crisis but is still lucid enough to know what's happening around him and be able to communicate. When he has another health crisis (which I know he will because my mom has fucked up with his care in multiple ways), I plan to convince my mom to maintain his full code status. She already doesn't like the idea of a DNR or withdrawing life support, so I know it'll be quite easy to convince her. Everyone who knows my parents will likely think that I'm a good daughter and can't bear to let go of my dad, because of Asian culture. So I'll be able to punish him without breaking the law, while also making everyone whose opinions matter to my mom think that I'm in the right. My mom gets to watch my dad suffer a prolonged death, as a punishment for never doing anything about the sexual abuse.

As someone who wants to go into healthcare, I'm afraid that I might end up hating myself for doing this. It's legal but terribly unethical. However, I feel like I might hate myself more for letting my parents get off scot free after completely destroying my mental health since I was a young kid. Tbh I'm conflicted, but I think I plan to stay alive at least until I see my dad die.