• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HeartSayako

HeartSayako

Jvnko
Oct 17, 2023
I tried CTB and failed. I ended up in the hospital now and I'm certainly more of a disappointment to my family than I already am. My only and best friend is treating me like an asshole and being rude to me when I love him more than anything and he is being like this simply because of his psychology saying that I am just using him??? I'm literally not a malicious person and I don't have the courage to use anyone yet but someone I love, however he is the only person I love and trust with him treating me like this I have no more reasons to continue and I will try again as soon as I can

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy, FutureHanger and Venessolotic
HeartSayako

HeartSayako

Jvnko
Oct 17, 2023
What method did you try and what was the outcome for you to be hospitalised?

I suppose it ultimately all comes down to why you want to die in the first place but assuming your not sent to a psych ward you'll be free to try again and if it's really what you want then hopefully you'll have a better outcome and be free from whatever is ruining you. Welcome to the forum of no hope but all support.
I drugged myself with medication, I know it's not a very functional method, but I was out of resources at the time. I'll try again but in a more planned way and with functional methods and thank you.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
How you feeling now?

Reactions: HeartSayako