• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I'm so tired of life. So tired of everything. In my mind is a big fat knot and if i tear at one end it just gets worse. It hurts so much. No one seems to even be able to imagine just how much i hate myself. I'm not able to talk to anyone about it. I have never mentioned this to ANYONE. Basically I have bad thoughts about wanting someone to take care of me. Sometimes i sit in my room crying just waiting for someone to come to me. And when i realize im thinking that, i start hating myself so badly i just want to CTB. I feel like i'm such an awful, terrible, disgusting person. I hate myself so much. I wished i was just gone. I wish it was over. I shouldnt even be allowed to exist. I should just be dead. Well now I'm in the psych ward, in the closed one and cant go through with my plan. I'm so lost. I cant start having hope again because that means comitting to a world full of pain. But i also cant stay here forever. I'm so lost i dont even know what i want anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Pluto, AdamOndiAhman and 2 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
What you have described doesn't sound like an awful or disgusting person.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl