• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
This one can be fatal.

I'm daydreaming again. I have enough venlafaxine to be fatal.

Symptoms I'm not excited about are nausea and diarrhea, and agitation from the CNS.

But I'm an addict. I've experienced agitation before, I think. Flopping like a fish with restless muscles during methamphetamine comedown and alcohol withdrawal at the same time.

Anyway this is today's impractical suicide plan from me.

I still think that ligature and carotid compression is the best choice, but, I haven't got those things with me right now and I'm daydreaming of what I could do that's in this room I am in right now.

I don't think it'd be great, but did you all know pesticides are the most common suicide method in low-income countries? We have a certain degree of privilege in that we are not consuming pesticides, and I don't think SNRIs could be worse than that.

infinitend

infinitend

Tudo é transitório
Apr 10, 2024
Alta quantidade de Venlafaxina pode ser fatal?

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Alta quantidade de Venlafaxina pode ser fatal?
Si, parece que unha alta sobredose de venlafaxina é fatal, só cuestión de tomar o suficiente e esperar o malestar. A miña información só provén de ChatGPT neste momento, polo que non consideres esta información sólida. Isto parece que requirirá moita forza mental. Sentímolo por erros gramaticais xa que usei google translate.

Reactions: infinitend