Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I've been thinking about starting vaping recently. I know I will get addicted so I've always thought that I would never do anything like it. but I'm prob not gonna be here much longer so why does it matter.
my question is is it worth it to vape? like what do you get out of it like it tastes nice and is kinda cool but yeah.

• Hugs
Reactions: lycheeginger
lycheeginger

lycheeginger

no alarms and no surprises
Oct 21, 2023
it's a huge stress reliever. i honestly don't recommend it, i actually just switched to cigarettes because vaping wasn't enough for me anymore. i can't deny that it is a helpful coping skill, though. the main draw is the nicotine rush that you get. it triggers as a reward in your brain, so you start craving it constantly. after a meal, after an achievement, after a bad day, etc. it wears off soon enough, and soon you start smoking just to ward off irritation and other negative feelings. it isn't cool; it makes your clothes smell and ages your skin rapidly. it's also very expensive. most disposable vapes are $20+. if you decide to start, be careful.

• Love
Reactions: canibesaved and Treku
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I've been thinking about starting vaping recently. I know I will get addicted so I've always thought that I would never do anything like it. but I'm prob not gonna be here much longer so why does it matter.
my question is is it worth it to vape? like what do you get out of it like it tastes nice and is kinda cool but yeah.
Def not worty it. At least smoking has some appeal, vapes are just for losers. Either way, both are unhealthy and expensive.

• Love
Reactions: Treku
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
health aside, its honestly just pointless. at first its a mild head buzz that lasts a few minutes, but often comes with some nausea/headaches. after a little while ur tolerance skyrockets and ur just doing it to satisfy the cravings, honestly one of the worst drugs ive tried and even worse to get addicted to, it really is just pointless

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Why not spend that money on some proper drugs instead? Something that will actually be worth parting with your cash

Reactions: Enlighten