• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
If my SN comes vacuum sealed in plastic, should I just store it like that or should I transfer it to a different type of container make it last longer?

Reactions: 0000000000000
just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
It's fine left unopened in the package. If you open it you will have to either seal it again or put in an airtight container

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
General consensus is: if the source is legit and the packaging doesn't seem to be damaged, just leave it as it is, store in a cool, dark place and, most important, avoid contact with moisture. If you still want to be extra cautious, you can put the original packaging inside an additional ziplock bag.
Once opened for testing, the container shall be resealed asap as was originally packaged, the SN won't degrade that quickly once exposed to air unless you're in an extremely wet environment.
As for shelf life, if stored correctly it should last at least 3 years, but some people - maybe more knowledgeable than me - claim that its shelf life is indefinite if stored properly.

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
General consensus is: if the source is legit and the packaging doesn't seem to be damaged, just leave it as it is, store in a cool, dark place and, most important, avoid contact with moisture. If you still want to be extra cautious, you can put the original packaging inside an additional ziplock bag.
Once opened for testing, the container shall be resealed asap as was originally packaged, the SN won't degrade that quickly once exposed to air unless you're in an extremely wet environment.
As for shelf life, if stored correctly it should last at least 3 years, but some people - maybe more knowledgeable than me - claim that its shelf life is indefinite if stored properly.
How and where can I get SN?

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
SN lasts for a very long time, just keep it sealed and stored away dark and dry