• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Prick ran out in front of a car which forces an elderly couple to crash into another car leaving the male with broken bones and the female rider with serious leg injuries

Isaac Powner: Tribute to man who died after Radio 1's Big Weekend https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-48430091

If your going to do it then do it but don't involve others

Reactions: lynn14, phoenixx, Trainstation and 5 others
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
And thats why I gave up on trains and cars! :(

Reactions: Trainstation and TiredHorse
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Obviously I'm not in posession of the full facts about this story and I doubt anybody is until there's been a post-mortem etc.

But and it may be an unpopular opinion, I think judging the deceased is wrong. It assumes that they somehow planned the 'attempt' and were of some sort of sound state of mind (whatever that means) before executing it.

I've witnessed a suicide attempt (I have no idea if it was successful) and I only ever wondered what their story was, why did the snap point happen then etc.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
If your going to do it then do it but don't involve others
Amen!

"In your attempt, do harm to no others," should be one of the suicidal Ten Commandments.

Reactions: phoenixx, Trainstation and Alchemist
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I would hate to involve others in suicide (train drivers, car drivers etc.) which is why I'm planning on doing it privately in a hotel room. I'm still not fond of the idea of the hotel staff finding my body, I don't want to traumatize them in any way so I'm trying to work out how I can prevent them from finding my body. If I'm able to hang myself in the bathroom, then I can leave a note on the outside of the bathroom door saying "Do not enter. Body inside. Call 999" or something along the lines of that but if I hang myself in the room then I'm unsure what I can do.