• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I like that I can change the rank color if I want to. I always did like it when my name was in blue, but it would be cool to skip right to red at some point. I'll go with blue for now and switch when I get bored with it.

Reactions: _Kaira_
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Uh neat, i can have Astolfo pink name without needed to post like 10000 messages uwu !

• Love
Reactions: FatalSystemError591
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I'll be the negative nelly and say I don't like the rank change thing. I liked building up to my color changing. It gave a sense of accomplishment.

If this change is to stay I think it would be nice to have some other type of ranking achievement based on post count, though I don't know how that would work.

Also, I've seen some people change usernames already but I don't seen anywhere on their profile where the previous name is?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'll be the negative nelly and say I don't like the rank change thing. I liked building up to my color changing. It gave a sense of accomplishment.

If this change is to stay I think it would be nice to have some other type of ranking achievement based on post count, though I don't know how that would work.

Also, I've seen some people change usernames already but I don't seen anywhere on their profile where the previous name is?
I totally agree. I don't like the color change thing.

It was nice knowing I made it to 2k posts and I can have the beautiful angelic color... now everyone can have it and I don't really like it to be honest.

I think it would be nice if you still need the required amount of posts to get a color but you can change to every colors that require a less amount of posts, for example with 800 posts, you can choose between those 8 different colors.

That would be the best solution in my opinion.

@Marquis

Last edited:
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I think it would be nice if you still need the required amount of posts to get a color but you can change to every colors that require a less amount of posts, for example with 800 posts, you can choose between those 8 different colors.

I agree with this. Although I didn't like the ugly orange color I was currently at, I wouldn't be opposed to being able to pick previous colors I earned.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Upon reflection, I tend to agree with this. Some won't care about moving up the colours, some will and some will be kind of unconcerned but it's nice to see the progression. Maybe the current progression is worth keeping and you can only change colour downwards? Personally, it gave me some small amount of accomplishment to see my name colour change as I made more posts. At the time, there was little else in my life, and even though it is a tiny thing, sometimes that's helpful.

I want to change my name though. Underscore was chosen because I was in a state of terminal laziness. My mental state was so low I quite literally chose the first thing I saw on the keyboard. It could have been worse I suppose:/
But yeah, could cause some minor short term confusion and I have no idea what to change to really.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I love it~ Back to my favorite green~

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
That's a great feature, would love to be pink one day but since the feature us there then I'll make myself pink then! . Great idea !

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I want to change my name though. Underscore was chosen because I was in a state of terminal laziness. My mental state was so low I quite literally chose the first thing I saw on the keyboard. It could have been worse I suppose:/
But yeah, could cause some minor short term confusion and I have no idea what to change to really.

FWIW I think Underscore has a cool ring and it's easy to remember.

SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
I chose my name in haste and want to change as it refers to something real but don't seem to have the option yet.. do I have to wait a while?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Anyone else got a new icon in their address bar on the right: "Install Sanctioned Suicide"? :shy:

I'm on Epic on PC. The icon doesn't exist on any other websites though.

Status
Not open for further replies.