• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't really like that to be honest.
I love "Sensei" I think that's a cool name lol.
Anyway that's still totally up to you.

Thanks. :happy: I'm a little bit ambivalent about my username. On the one hand, it's fitting as I actually am a teacher IRL and do martial arts. On the other hand, it can be misinterpreted as narcissistic, i.e. "I possess great wisdom and skill." Be that as it may, I'll probably stick with it out of pure laziness. :tongue:

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Rosey, please don't disappear. ;-; ;-; ;-;
Yeah unfortunately that is the concern and hesitation. that's honestly why I never asked for mods for a new account after what my ex did. I don't really want to ghost like that. There is no ideal way to handle it. Either I have to be careful what I say, and couldn't say goodbye safely, or I'm just not really here. I went with staying as me as a fuck you to him. Honestly, I would likely just change my name for a goodbye post, and leave identifiers that the community would recognize.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You can see previous namechanges.
This new change will see further damage. People are still upset over the twitter drama. Mark my words, I'm just trying to help.
You can see previous namechanges.
Yea but entirely? No one understands this yet. But lets say it shows your last username. You change it twice in 60 and you're entirely new.

Last edited:
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
This is pretty exciting, I honestly made this username up on the fly since I didn't know if the site was actually a pro choice site in name only. and I feel that it's too hard for people to bother typing out. I might even get a nickname, thatd be neat.

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
This is pretty exciting, I honestly made this username up on the fly since I didn't know what the site was then. and I feel that it's too hard for people to bother typing out. I might even get a nickname, thatd be neat.
What about Panna? or Ski?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Kvinna is female in Swedish. though I like the user name I have.
I agree, whisper willow's a nice name, and it isn't hard to remember or spell. Also thats pretty neat, I looked kvinna up and it has a bit of nordic to it which is double neat. Forgot theyre the same thing, oof

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I agree, whisper willow's a nice name, and it isn't hard to remember or spell. Also thats pretty neat, I looked kvinna up and it has a bit of nordic to it which is double neat. Forgot theyre the same thing, oof
Are you Czech?

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Can you make a pride rainbow rank colors? and it moves like this, just a rough suggestion. Hope this will be a thing tho.

giphy.gif

Reactions: stygal and MindFrog
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I personally like the name change option. When I first registered here, I never intended to post so I came up with a lousy username on a whim and it didn't reflect anything meaningful to me. I think it's helpful to have the prior usernames listed so others can figure it out. Maybe there should be a one time option of changing it or something? I don't know. As for the colors, I can see why others may be bothered by that. That's why I kept my color the same. The mods can always change things again based on feedback, so there's that.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I personally like the name change option. When I first registered here, I never intended to post so I came up with a lousy username on a whim and it didn't reflect anything meaningful to me. I think it's helpful to have the prior usernames listed so others can figure it out. Maybe there should be a one time option of changing it or something? I don't know. As for the colors, I can see why others may be bothered by that. That's why I kept my color the same. The mods can always change things again based on feedback, so there's that.
Yeah same here. i like having more options.

Last edited:
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Actually been wanting to change my username for a while.
Contemplated self banning and making a new account for the sake of a name change, so it's a welcome feature.

Clicking on a profile picture, the panel brought up shows a little clock you can click if someone has done a namechange.
If you look at that, it will show previous names.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Actually been wanting to change my username for a while.
Contemplated self banning and making a new account for the sake of a name change, so it's a welcome feature.

Clicking on a profile picture, the panel brought up shows a little clock you can click if someone has done a namechange.
If you look at that, it will show previous names.
I like the new username for you, but please don't change your avatar (unless it's another puppy GIF). It would be a shame to never see that puppy again.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I like the new username for you, but please don't change your avatar (unless it's another puppy GIF). It would be a shame to never see that puppy again.

Yeah, my previous username was referencing a meme, but I was growing tired of it.
Since I changed my profile to be less about my depression, it just didn't seem as fitting anymore.

Didn't plan on it quite yet :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.