mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I've heard that @woxihuanni died. Can anyone verify that?

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pupu, Ghost2211, Fragile and 13 others
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020

I didn't witness it and sadly wasn't around to speak to her as we'd intended the last few days, I desperately hope that she's okay but on the basis of something recently shared with me, I do believe that there is a likelihood that she has now passed away. I wish that I was wrong, I desperately hope that I'm wrong, she found herself in the most horrific of circumstances - we shared a sense of injustice. Her suicide, if indeed that's what has happened, is just needless and heartbreaking, I'm terribly saddened and angry that it had to end as it did.

Woxi, my dear friend, wherever you are, if you are hearing these words, when it is safe, I shall ensure that the eyes of justice shine brightly into the shadows and root out the darkness. I hope that you are at peace, wherever you are.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mixo, Lastsauce, Ghost2211 and 19 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I didn't witness it and sadly wasn't around to speak to her as we'd intended the last few days, I desperately hope that she's okay but on the basis of something recently shared with me, I do believe that there is a likelihood that she has now passed away. I wish that I was wrong, I desperately hope that I'm wrong, she found herself in the most horrific of circumstances - we shared a sense of injustice. Her suicide, if indeed that's what has happened, is just needless and heartbreaking, I'm terribly saddened and angry that it had to end as it did.

Woxi, my dear friend, wherever you are, if you are hearing these words, when it is safe, I shall ensure that the eyes of justice shine brightly into the shadows and root out the darkness. I hope that you are at peace, wherever you are.
I will miss her sharp wit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pupu, Ghost2211, Fragile and 9 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

Damn. We probably didn't see exactly eye to eye on some things, but our sense of humour was quite parallel. She made me laugh. I know her situation was really tough as she described it. I did wonder where she had gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 17331, LastFlowers and 5 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
This one is especially heartbreaking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, death137, sadworld and 3 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
This one is especially heartbreaking.

It is. I have no words.
@Lilacmoon is also is missing the last week, also @SipSop long time no see.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 17331, death137 and 6 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It is. I have no words.
@Lilacmoon is also is missing the last week, also @SipSop long time no see.
Lilac is still here, I write with her on discord daily. She's just waiting for her SN to leave :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ovaltinee99, KleinerWolf and 10 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
What happened to mapletree? I first noticed the person today and now they're gone.

Reactions: Weary Soul, Silvermorning, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
BitterlyAlive's name is crossed out.
Anyone know what happened?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Ghost2211, http-410 and 7 others
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, not-2-b-the-answer, Ghost2211 and 7 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Why is @hoping to lose hope 's name crossed of

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Also how do you know they were banned for trolling?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
unfortunately, she did end up ctbing and asked to be banned as a result.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ovaltinee99, voyager, KleinerWolf and 11 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

I've had some doubts whether she succeeded or not, since I could not find any info about her funeral.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Fragile, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

Do you know how she did it?
I don't even know if I want to know... I just feel so sad now.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Ghost2211 and GoneGoneGone
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
SN, if I remember correctly. I wish her husband gets what he deserves.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, not-2-b-the-answer, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Anyone heard from @coeur.brisé ? She hasn't been active since September.
I'm worried because before she left she told me her SN arrived. I don't know if she ctbed without any notice or if she decided to move on and maybe vive recovery a chance. I don't think she's be impulsive and ctb right away but I don't know. :(( I miss her but I do hope she's doing well
Some users called them out for trolling and they were banned after that.
They were pretty active, a real try hard if they were just a troll after all

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
unfortunately no. she always had an idea in mind on when she would want to based on things unfolding in her life.

the only thing she stated was that she intended to ctb and would like to be banned.

I've had some doubts whether she succeeded or not, since I could not find any info about her funeral.

sometimes its sort of hard to find information on funerals with victims of suicide just because alot of mainstream news outlets try and silence the discussion of suicide and underreport suicide in the news. so depending on where shes from, that could be the case. i dont really look too into it, just what i've noted.

she seemed to be going through alot and i do hope shes at peace wherever she is.

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness, not-2-b-the-answer, Ghost2211 and 5 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
unfortunately no. she always had an idea in mind on when she would want to based on things unfolding in her life.

the only thing she stated was that she intended to ctb and would like to be banned.

sometimes its sort of hard to find information on funerals with victims of suicide just because alot of mainstream news outlets try and silence the discussion of suicide and underreport suicide in the news. so depending on where shes from, that could be the case. i dont really look too into it, just what i've noted.

she seemed to be going through alot and i do hope shes at peace wherever she is.

I was looking at funeral websites in her city, and could not find her name. It is possible her body was transferred to her home country.
I was looking at funeral websites in her city, and could not find her name. It is possible her body was transferred to her home country.
Her story is truly heart breaking. She was so witty, beautiful and academically accomplished, an outstanding woman.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Ghost2211, Good4Nothing and 2 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
They were banned for trolling the forum.
Finally, praise the mods!! I actually wanted to make a thread to beg to have them banned. Very rude person, very shady agenda.

Reactions: Ghost2211, nerve, degeneratewaste and 5 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Anyone know what happened to @checkouttime

Reactions: Ghost2211
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
Finally, praise the mods!! I actually wanted to make a thread to beg to have them banned. Very rude person, very shady agenda.

I felt absolutely awful for having snapped at one of their replies in another thread, in particular for commenting on the conflicts over their rather coarse attitude towards other members. I still feel bad, I should have tempered my reaction but it's a small consolation that other people had picked up on something being not quite right.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Ghost2211, Good4Nothing and 3 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I felt absolutely awful for having snapped at one of their replies in another thread, in particular for commenting on the conflicts over their rather coarse attitude towards other members. I still feel bad, I should have tempered my reaction but it's a small consolation that other people had picked up on something being not quite right.
Don't feel guilty, they seemed to always post messages with a bit of plausible deniability. Their posts were showing red flags, but not fully rude. Ugh.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Deleted member 23374
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Don't feel guilty, they seemed to always post messages with a bit of plausible deniability. Their posts were showing red flags, but not fully rude. Ugh.
I logged out, couldn't keep my mouth shut. I thought i saw something that had a format if that makes sense, is that what you mean ?

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I logged out, couldn't keep my mouth shut. I thought i saw something that had a format if that makes sense, is that what you mean ?
Yeah like always an insult followed by an innocuous "hihi, but."

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Deleted member 23374