N

nohoper

Dec 2, 2018
knowing Stargazer a bit through. And I knew he would ask to come back after banning himself for a 2nd time (the very next day in fact). It looks like his appeal was denied because of inappropriate of DMs which I didn't know about . Too bad i liked his posts
seems he had quite a few warnings so not surprised it was denied but still a shame.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, gingerplum and 1 other person
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, MsM3talGamer, Circles and 9 others
Lavalamp

Lavalamp

Nov 5, 2018
http://www.calhounmaniafuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/3622827/Chacon -Felicia /obituary.php

I strongly believe this is the obit of the user Done, who posted about taking N in a hotel room on September 14. In her posts, she mentioned having gone to an Ivy League school, being from NJ, was 27 at the time she posted. It's been a while so I don't know if anyone remembers her, but she passed 2 weeks later on her birthday at home. May she rest peacefully.
She took N in a hotel but passed 2 weeks later at home?

What happened during those 2 weeks between taking N and passing?

Sounds very scary!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, therhydler and 3 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018

Sounds very scary!
My best guess would be a coma though I don't know enough about N to say for sure

Lavalamp

Lavalamp

Nov 5, 2018
My best guess would be a coma though I don't know enough about N to say for sure
Yeah, the story sounds confusing. Why would a hospital send a comatose patient home?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Anyone has any word on @worldexploder? I know he last posted sometime late November, and that he wants to be out by early 2019 or so. Nothing new has come yet and his last time he was on was on December 4, almost 4 weeks ago.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, therhydler and 5 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Yeah, the story sounds confusing. Why would a hospital send a comatose patient home?
Maybe family asked for her final moments to be at home, or to say goodbye to her there? I'm not sure if that's even possible though. She could have decided against ctb after posting but gone through with it later. Regardless of what happened I'm glad she's at peace now, I hope she had a safe journey

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Anyone has any word on @worldexploder? I know he last posted sometime late November, and that he wants to be out by early 2019 or so. Nothing new has come yet and his last time he was on was on December 4, almost 4 weeks ago.
His profile says he's banned now

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
He asked for a permanent ban, I don't know why though. I'm sure he said he was going to the bridge in January.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Pineapplecrown and 6 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
http://www.calhounmaniafuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/3622827/Chacon -Felicia /obituary.php

I strongly believe this is the obit of the user Done, who posted about taking N in a hotel room on September 14. In her posts, she mentioned having gone to an Ivy League school, being from NJ, was 27 at the time she posted. It's been a while so I don't know if anyone remembers her, but she passed 2 weeks later on her birthday at home. May she rest peacefully.
A NYC Girl, I missed her by 1 month on this site...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Hunter and 1 other person
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018

Sounds very scary!
She likely aborted her attempt and then postponed for 2 weeks. You won't end up in a coma for 2 weeks after taking N. You will die within hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, MsM3talGamer and 7 others
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Happens
happens everyday. People wish to surround the person at home. Dying at home used to be the norm. We've really sterilized death then the past 50 years.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, therhydler and 6 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
@Lavalamp part of my job in the ambulance service is taking people home or to the hospice to die. Not only is it for family and the patient but also opens up that bed for another patient. Yesterdays patient was hours/days away from thr end, took him home, got him into bed surrounded by family, community team manage him from now untill death. He was barely breathing, no communication ability at one point we thought he had died on route, he had a DNARCPR in place so we wouldnt have tried to revive him anyway

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Pineapplecrown and 8 others
LayZ

LayZ

BrainF4ck
Dec 30, 2018
@Slacker

forgot my pw lol

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, therhydler and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Has anyone heard from @Eden2k
I know she was going to have another go with SN.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, therhydler and 6 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Has @lv-gras been active recently?

Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
What happened to @Mari ?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Hunter and 4 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Has anyone heard from @Eden2k
I know she was going to have another go with SN.
I was thinking about her last night, too. I know she was out under her own cognizance, but also under close observation.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I believe that EmptySmile has found his peace: I messaged him through the wire app and my message was not delivered
And he has not been seen since last night at 11:15 pm.

Wherever you are, I hope you are feeling better.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, stellabelle and 9 others
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
He asked for a permanent ban, I don't know why though. I'm sure he said he was going to the bridge in January.

It's so hard to jump off a bridge! While it is just speculation I would guess SI was too strong for him to overpower espically if he had a fear of heights. Unless it seemed to you like he had a exceptional strong will.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
knowing Stargazer a bit through our conversations. I knew he would ask to come back after banning himself for a 2nd time (the very next day in fact). It looks like his appeal was denied because of inappropriate of DMs which I didn't know about . Too bad i liked his posts

Wanna know something weird? Stargazer sent me a DM asking if I was a redhead (I'm not), then when I answered he asked me to click "leave this conversation," a feature I had never noticed or used before, but it deletes the whole exchange.

I thought it was really strange at the time, especially because we'd never had a single prior interaction... now, learning about a history of inappropriate DMs he sent, it makes more sense.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, stellabelle and 7 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
asked me to click "leave this conversation,"
That's what he said to me also, can't mind the subject matter, though it was an innocent exchange.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, stellabelle and 5 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
That's what he said to me also, can't mind the subject matter, though it was an innocent exchange.

He was probably careful about not wanting an electronic paper trail after he received a warning. I honestly had forgotten about it, and it was nothing inappropriate, just a really oddball, out of the blue question.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Deafsn0w and 3 others
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
It's so hard to jump off a bridge! While it is just speculation I would guess SI was too strong for him to overpower espically if he had a fear of heights. Unless it seemed to you like he had a exceptional strong will.
someone told me that he didn't actually want to leave but did it because of some personal issues he was having with someone on this site.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Aesthler, Deafsn0w and 2 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
someone told me that he didn't actually want to leave but did it because of some personal issues he was having with someone on this site.
Stargazer was just so desperate to find a partner and probably PM'ed anyone who he thought could help him. His desperation and frustration in finding a partner (really a sugardaddy) probably cause him to act irrationally when no one wanted to partner up with him. He did have unrealistic demands like the partner would have to pay for everything, own a car, own a house, etc...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, MsM3talGamer and 4 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
demands like the partner would have to pay for everything, own a car, own a house, etc...
This made me laugh so hard. THE AUDACITY.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, MsM3talGamer and 7 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
This made me laugh so hard. THE AUDACITY.
ha... he would post like every day in the partners thread something like:

All i need from you is to pick me up (can't travel), pay for the charcoal for CO method, own a car, own a house and own a garage where we could CTB privately...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Your Own Ghost, sif and 6 others