C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Do you have to take anti-emetic drugs and something to make you sleep like diazepam when overdosing on amitriptyline? Could one use an over the counter sleeping pill?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Do you have to take anti-emetic drugs and something to make you sleep like diazepam when overdosing on amitriptyline? Could one use an over the counter sleeping pill?
Yes I have sources for benzodiazepines

C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Could you please provide a source? Thanks so much.

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
The amitriptiline over dose will make you sleep. You won't need anything else to do that! It's prescribed for insomnia. If your prone to vomiting and or want to make sure you don't vomit then I would say make the effort to find a decent anti sickness medicine

C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
The amitriptiline over dose will make you sleep. You won't need anything else to do that! It's prescribed for insomnia. If your prone to vomiting and or want to make sure you don't vomit then I would say make the effort to find a decent anti sickness medicine
Thanks! Do you know how long it would take to die from this assuming nobody tries to resuscitate you?

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Don't you need like entire grams of ami??

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If recommend doing a site search for amitriptyline, as well as the cocktail in the PPH that includes amitriptyline.

If I recall from anecdotes of survivors and other sources, you need at least two days of not being interrupted. Personally, I'd plan for more. But don't take my word for it, I haven't closely studied anything related to amitriptyline as a method in quite a while since I don't have access to it.

Reactions: Lost1804, Mm80 and currylover
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
So you can just dissolve 100 tablets without benzos? Can I substitute other medications by adding antipsychotics?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Sadly this has become my area of expertise and even more sadly I'm happy to see it come up. Sad on my part. I think its been overlooked as a viable method but understand as SN is more simple.
Antienemic regime similar to SN. 8 gms of Ami and at least 500mg of diazepam. As good person effed points out, its a slow method but apparently peaceful and reliable.

Reactions: Lost1804
sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
Ami is one of my methods of choice but I cannot get hold of anything but fake crap , it sucks and currently the doctors won't give me anything due to the amount of failed overdoses I've done , I'm such a failure at everything :ehh:

• Aww..
Reactions: currylover
C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Ami is one of my methods of choice but I cannot get hold of anything but fake crap , it sucks and currently the doctors won't give me anything due to the amount of failed overdoses I've done , I'm such a failure at everything :ehh:
I'm so sorry you want to use ami and can't find anything. I can't get hold of the antiemetics or benzos either. I wish none of us felt this sad that we wanted to do this in the first place but so is life :(

• Hugs
Reactions: sarahlouise
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
What country are you guys in as I've acquired everything for it (UK)

Reactions: Emily_Numb and sarahlouise
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Thats a shame i would have shared my source. Amitryptyline isnt a controlled drug in the uk and its legal to have it imported for personal use.
amitryptyline is painful without benzos

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
amitryptyline is painful without benzos
Is it i dont know only read about it? Ive heard people survive it and say they had no recollection just woke up in a hospital bed. I know it has sedative properties but was under the impression that the benzos keep you asleep.

Reactions: Lost1804
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Is it i dont know only read about it? Ive heard people survive it and say they had no recollection just woke up in a hospital bed. I know it has sedative properties but was under the impression that the benzos keep you asleep.
Yeah you need benzos

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Can you share any personal experience or expand on what youve said? would appreciate it as theres not much about ami on here.
Thanks
Amitriptyline can take 24-36 hours to kill you, a benzo like flubromazolam keeps you asleep during that time

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Amitriptyline can take 24-36 hours to kill you, a benzo like flubromazolam keeps you asleep during that time
Yeah i gathered that much, just thought you might have experienced it ir know someone.

C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Thats a shame i would have shared my source. Amitryptyline isnt a controlled drug in the uk and its legal to have it imported for personal use.
Thanks for being willing to share! I have amitriptyline through a prescription so i'm just working on trying to get benzos and antiemetics!

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Thanks for being willing to share! I have amitriptyline through a prescription so i'm just working on trying to get benzos and antiemetics!
Is it difficult in the us? Its difficult to get benzos here

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I have a source for the US, you can ask him if he ships internationally
Thank you so much but ive been lucky enough to find a source in the uk for diazepam.
Maybe the op could benefit though being in the us.

J

jameslb72

Jul 22, 2020
The Briish singer Nick Drake killed himself in 1974 and im sure it was with an amitryptiline overdose.

Reactions: Ch92921 and Mm80