• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Can confirm I received a welfare check for ordering from mds in the US. Not much they can do but ask questions and still curious why they were so concerned with me ordering materials to cure meat with. Just wanted people to be aware it's probably going to happen if you want to order online for our collective meat curing hobby.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
They gonna have to harass for all the pigment types to get to me lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Can confirm I received a welfare check for ordering from mds in the US. Not much they can do but ask questions and still curious why they were so concerned with me ordering materials to cure meat with. Just wanted people to be aware it's probably going to happen if you want to order online for our collective meat curing hobby.
Can you give some details such as who showed up and what they said? Did they come inside? Threaten in some way? Ask to see the SN?

Reactions: schizochicken
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Can you give some details such as who showed up and what they said? Did they come inside? Threaten in some way? Ask to see the SN?
If that's anything like with Kenneth law then it's basically like asking questions? Do you want to hurt yourself or other people? Why did you order the said product etc. Can we look into your room to search for it? Why do you need to keep it? Something like that happened to me

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
No threats. I actually met them outside because I was leaving. They didn't ask to see it just if I was a harm to myself. One of the cops did have gloves and a mask on so they were ready to take me in if I didn't pass their screening I guess.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
The website should be renamed to sanctioned sausages

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
Fuck, seriously? do you live alone / with family? How and why would they do a welfare check? Did they come inside? Or check any of your stuff? I'm freaking out because I'm in the US too, and trying to place an order with dmc and do not want anyone in my house knowing what I bought. What did you say to make them leave?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
When did you order the SN?

Last edited:
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
ingredients_en.4.full.jpg

Show them it's used in bacon

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
Are you comfortable answering what state you live in?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There is no evidence he has given over his customer list, indeed he is already back in business selling SN.

I don't think he was fussed by the BBC and I doubt the police have time there, with a literal war going on.

Probably completely unrelated to MDS. Did you tell someone you had SN? For some reason too many people tell others.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Also, what was the timeline in terms of shipping and the welfare check? Did you receive the welfare check before the box arrived (i.e. after it arrived in customs) or after it was delivered?

Reactions: Venessolotic
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Also, what was the timeline in terms of shipping and the welfare check? Did you receive the welfare check before the box arrived (i.e. after it arrived in customs) or after it was delivered?
Received the check before the package even got here which is in line from what people from other countries and the BBC article stated would happen. I hadn't seen cases of the US getting checks so wanted to warn others.
Are you comfortable answering what state you live in?
Not particularly because my working theory is that my fellow meat curing partner is the one who outed me.
To everyone, I'm not entirely sure this was related to my meat curing hobby now. My fellow meat curing enthusiast is no longer in contact with me after several attempts so I'm concerned they had issues and outed me, intentionally or unintentionally.
There is no evidence he has given over his customer list, indeed he is already back in business selling SN.

I don't think he was fussed by the BBC and I doubt the police have time there, with a literal war going on.

Probably completely unrelated to MDS. Did you tell someone you had SN? For some reason too many people tell others.
Yeah I'm fairly certain my meat curing partner got hemmed up or changed their mind about making delicious food and called about me. They are suspiciously unavailable at the moment.

Last edited:
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
Thanks for the information!

Yeah I'm fairly certain my meat curing partner got hemmed up or changed their mind about making delicious food and called about me.
I'm sorry that happened to you. At least it's a relief to know that this is probably a one-off and isn't likely to happen to other people. I wish everyone would let us cure our meat in peace! :')

I

Idon'tknowwhattodo

Dec 3, 2022
Is MDS still up following the recent events (BBC Report)? Damn, I was really hoping to get some SN. Always late to the party:notsure:

Reactions: juna
jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
So they just questioned you? You didn't get in trouble because your package was purposely labeled wrong or anything like that?

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Do you happen to remember what they asked? I'm worried about how to approach these interactions and how to make them leave me alone without raising any suspicions.

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
So they just questioned you? You didn't get in trouble because your package was purposely labeled wrong or anything like that?
Figured out I wasn't related to MDS. A person I was in contact with about curing meat called on me.
Do you happen to remember what they asked? I'm worried about how to approach these interactions and how to make them leave me alone without raising any suspicions.
Just asked if I was a threat to myself. I found out it wasn't mds related check so I honestly have no idea what they would ask if that's what initiated the visit.

Reactions: dodo11 and jatty