• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Hey there, another SN thread here. I thought I'd check in and see if anyone's had luck with getting SN to the US recently.

I started my search and am finding how difficult it is. Stumbled upon a few legit places, but all of them want a statement of purpose or you have to be a manufacturer.

If anyone has any tips or is willing to share sources I'd be very appreciative.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Do you mean you're sourcing it from a different country to be delivered here or just giving up altogether?
I figured out I could probably get my friend from Poland to get it for me and send it to me, but I ultimately gave it up for an additional reason: I have IBS. I also read through more experiences with it and it honestly doesn't seem as peaceful as I thought at first. There are several mentions of how the person taking it gasped for air, which terrifies me.

Also, I read that most people throw it up and have to try to drink a second glass. I really don't think I'd personally be able to get that second glass down.

I really hope whatever is hurting you stops and you can have peace. Hugs

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
The only sources that say they will ship to the USA are in China and don't know if they are legit

• Informative
Reactions: gingermacie
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
There's one source in the US easily available that mails residential without company info needed. I don't want to share in case it gets blown up and disappears like the rest. 2 people I gave it to were also successful, and don't feel comfy sharing after that.

I purchased but don't have the guts to use it sadly.

Just sharing to let you know it's out there!

U

unknown19

Apr 18, 2024
There's one source in the US easily available that mails residential without company info needed. I don't want to share in case it gets blown up and disappears like the rest. 2 people I gave it to were also successful, and don't feel comfy sharing after that.

I purchased but don't have the guts to use it sadly.

Just sharing to let you know it's out there!
Is there anyway I can message you to talk to you about this please. I really need your help.. I am in dire need.