• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
I have been constructing a plan to for the past month or two and i need to know if itll work and if there is something i could do to make it work even better. Just an FYI about why I'm going this rout is because i dont have accsess to a firearm but i do have acsess to live ammunition.

So my idea was to get some form of heavy duty clamp that would hold the casing of the bullet so it wouldnt fly off directing the bullet where ever. then i would have a candle or some form of high heat creator to put right behind the primer so when lit it would set it off just as the boot would set off the primer (heat does set off bullets). once my set up is done and held down i would put a rifle bullet most likely and put either my head or the gaps between my ribs aligned to my heart or lungs set the fire and wait till it ignites the primer the bullet fires than i guess its up to fate if i die or not.

will this work?
(im sorry if this breaks any rules this is my first time posting and im not very strong in the English language but i really need an answer I need to know to hopefully execute it by the end of January)
thank you.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
There's already serious risk of messing up with a regular pistol. Most recommend a shotgun and even then it has to be done right. I can't imagine this method being any better. If you have gun powder then maybe just making an explosive would be better? I don't really know tho just throwing an idea.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I've got nothing to add except to be careful and not to attempt on impulse, would hate for you to be horribly injured for life.

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
There's already serious risk of messing up with a regular pistol. Most recommend a shotgun and even then it has to be done right. I can't imagine this method being any better. If you have gun powder then maybe just making an explosive would be better? I don't really know tho just throwing an idea.
may i ask if you know if the bullet will actually go off? thank you for the input of using a shot gun round and i appreciate the tip by biggest worry is that it wont fire the same without a actual gun?

T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
This would not work a bullet needs a firing pin, there is no firing pin in a fire. What would happen is eventually the gunpowder inside the casing will reach the temperature of ignition and blow apart the casing not actually fire the projectile.

Reactions: nopointinlivingg
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
What many others have said here is true. A round itself outside the barrel of the gun will fail to reach the velocity necessary to propel the bullet (the projectile) itself to lethal speeds and cause lethal damage. Even in a zip gun (unless really well made and done properly to prevent any defects or flaws) has a significant chance of failure and serious injury. Overall, I would say this isn't really a good idea to try it as there is a high likelihood you would survive, but with serious injuries.