• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cicadafriend

cicadafriend

Jun 13, 2023
Wasn't sure whether to tag as vent, nsfw, or help.

For the most part I can go without s/h, but the urge to is coming back pretty noticeably today. Personally I want to avoid it, but I'm also trying to quit nicotine + under a lot of stress so it's hard to mentally talk myself out of it. I can't tell if it would make me feel better in the moment or not. Has anyone found any good distractors or something kind of like the skin-breaking sensation that isn't as harsh?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Elastic bands worked for me to get off SH.

Recovery is definitely possible, I am 10 years free of SH. Unfortunately I still have the disgusting scars but I can't get rid of them.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
holding an ice cube helps for me sometimes. drawing on your skin or even making fake wounds on your skin.

i also really like this site, which is like a self harm simulator of sorts. (if on a phone, you drag your finger across the screen. if on pc, drag your mouse.)

Reactions: cicadafriend