E

endoftheroad22

Jul 24, 2020
Do any of you struggle with the urge to confide in friends/family about your emotional/physical pain that makes you want to CTB?

I have talked to some people, but I know they can't help and in the end it just overburdens people and makes my relationships worse. Despite all of this, I still find myself yearning to talk to them about what I am going through.

Reactions: Caspers and lostangel
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Sometimes, I wanna talk to them, but when I do, they either don't understand or invalidate my pain

• Hugs
Reactions: madbananas, stillweary and miguel6565
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i've had friends tell me "i'm always here if you need to talk", and sometimes, i really do contemplate venting to them.
i avoid it as best as i can, though, because i'm not really a fan of being vulnerable. the less people see of the true me, the better. i do miss having a friend to confide in, but i'd rather die than be vulnerable again. it's only hurt both me and the ones i cared about.

Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
This is so difficult
Having got to 55 with just a brief down period when my Dad died 20 years ago my friends/family are finding it hard to understand the way I've been the last 3 months and that's just depression.
I've touched on CTB as a possible option with Mum and sister but they can't grasp I'm that low and I regret saying it.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I feel where you're coming from. Thought like that pop in my head at times but I always remember that they will never get it. So I keep it to myself

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I often have the urge but I remember the times that I have reached out to people and they have always been too busy or shit like that.