Miserious

Miserious

Jul 2, 2023
Grandparents gave me 150
So i showed mom a 150 drawing tablet w a screen. the better versions are like 277-377 range but this is the cheapest screen tablet i can find and i got excited for it

And she said no while glaring and in front of the entire restaurant my sister gets incensed when i ask why and screams to the entire restaurant its bc im a thief and a bitch and awful and mom deserves the money more than i do(one of my first posts explains why i am not a thief)

And all my mom did was shush her as everyones staring at me, and say "well she is better at drawing so I think its a nice birthday gift for her instead, we'll talk about why I don't want you to have it later"

I dont want to leave the bathroom now im hidinf in

They keep texting me and asking me to come vack and im "acting like im the victim when im not and theyre ashamed of my attitude" etc

I know im going to get yelled at for ruining my own birthday(thats not even today btw??)

I can't wait to leave

But for now im starting to relapse into bad thoughts and it hurts

• Hugs
Reactions: ikadasui, Sannti, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people really do sound so insensitive to me, it's awful how humans are so cruel in this world. But anyway I wish you the best.

Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
They sound like horrible ppl sorry you've got to put up with them.