• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hey Guys, I feel like everyone is getting all confused with the strategies of the SN methods as alot of them are outdated and old so I thought maybe we should start a new mega thread with updated research? Also does anyone have 2022 PPEH?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Circles, Shikamaru, annique and 8 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I think we're just lacking of professional explanation regarding Antacid/Acid reducer/PPI, that's all.

The real research must be done in labs, otherwise it's not real science, at best it's just an expert opinion. I don't bother synthesizing red pills, just stick with Stan/Stat guide and make adjustment only when necessary.

155609 FB IMG 1660966592867

• Informative
Reactions: Talvikki
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I think we really need the new PPEH so we can see what to change. If anyone can help put please do so. The one posted with Anonfiles is not working

Reactions: houseofleaves, Sick of it all and Talvikki
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
I think we really need the new PPEH so we can see what to change. If anyone can help put please do so. The one posted with Anonfiles is not working
does PPeH recommend SN? I thought they removed it.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Reactions: Hurt, Ἡγησίας, houseofleaves and 3 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I think there might be an August Essentials. The PPeH isn't being updated any more.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: heavyeyes, Hurt, houseofleaves and 3 others
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
the only current PPeH is the one from april 2022. you can access it through this link: https://cdn3.bunkr.is/PPeH_April_2022-FcRmORJl.pdf
Yeah unfortunately it's the only one available on this site. I've been following exit and the one from august released
Yeah unfortunately it's the only one available on this site. I've been following exit and the one from august released
Hey do you guys think this version might be false? the table of contents do not line up with the actual pages

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes, Jadzia and houseofleaves
M

Mjølnir

Aug 18, 2022
Does anyone have a source for ordering sn in europe with shipping to scandinavia?

Reactions: absoluteconvergence
S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
They removed antacid/acid reducer/PPI. Not the SN
wtf? and for what damn reason they've only removed it now. also it seems to me a must for those with gastroesophageal reflux.
It also seems strange to me to change the recommended doses, from 15g sn to 25g.
They removed antacid/acid reducer/PPI. Not the SN
wtf? and for what damn reason they've only removed it now. also it seems to me a must for those with gastroesophageal reflux.
It also seems strange to me to change the recommended doses, from 15g sn to 25g.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Read more from here Post in thread 'SN megathread'

Reactions: houseofleaves, Sick of it all and Talvikki
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The side effects that can happen from meto are so serious that this should be considered for this method in case it fails- possibly an over the counter antiemitic such as Meclizine would be a better choice- though not as powerful it doesn't have the side effects of meto- the following thread discusses this, and the video link on the first post shows the dangers:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-dangers-of-metocloperamide-reglan-thread.88790/

Reactions: aticeret and heavyeyes
tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
The side effects that can happen from meto are so serious that this should be considered for this method in case it fails- possibly an over the counter antiemitic such as Meclizine would be a better choice- though not as powerful it doesn't have the side effects of meto- the following thread discusses this, and the video link on the first post shows the dangers:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-dangers-of-metocloperamide-reglan-thread.88790/
This worries me about it as well, but it seems like many people have used it when following the guide. Hard to know what to do.
Anyone have any advice or experience using meto or other AE's?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Can someone explain this "Updated Method"? Biology hasn't changed, Sodium nitrate has effected the human body since it was discovered, and will effect the body the same way it has for the end of time.

Just because it's 2022, doesn't make a difference. I think calling this a megathread is only going to incite confusion

Reactions: The Tablet, wljourney, GettingOut and 2 others
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
the only current PPeH is the one from april 2022. you can access it through this link: https://cdn3.bunkr.is/PPeH_April_2022-FcRmORJl.pdf
That is the only current PPH that we have access to right now. & The PPH is updated monthly if you are a member of Exit or purchased it I believe.
Can someone explain this "Updated Method"? Biology hasn't changed, Sodium nitrate has effected the human body since it was discovered, and will effect the body the same way it has for the end of time.

Just because it's 2022, doesn't make a difference. I think calling this a megathread is only going to incite confusion
100 percent.
153410 153404 acid
By not taking an antacid you lose consciousness quicker.
NO2 is a vasodilator.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, anna1234888, GettingOut and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
This worries me about it as well, but it seems like many people have used it when following the guide. Hard to know what to do.
Anyone have any advice or experience using meto or other AE's?
A person named Cheers used over the counter Meclizine in October and it seemed to work out, but her overall protocol was strong, including benzos, which not everyone can get. Until I saw this thread yesterday I was planning on using meto, but I had heard warnings about meto before bu ignored them- then I saw what really can happens and it is scary, though obviously a lot of people have used meto successfully, it's a serious risk.

Reactions: Euthanza and tiny_dancer
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022

I'm seeing lots of confusion from multiple people on the techniques, meds as things are changing with what and how to take them due to failures and effects. Obviously, everyone can still follow the original stan guide but due to more research, it was just an idea for any updated info since the whole antacid and meto is now in question

Reactions: heavyeyes, Popcornmew, anna1234888 and 5 others
tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
A person named Cheers used over the counter Meclizine in October and it seemed to work out, but her overall protocol was strong, including benzos, which not everyone can get. Until I saw this thread yesterday I was planning on using meto, but I had heard warnings about meto before bu ignored them- then I saw what really can happens and it is scary, though obviously a lot of people have used meto successfully, it's a serious risk.
Definitely a real risk. I think I'm going to re-think the meto, luckily I have everything else. Hope you find a good alternative!

Reactions: heavyeyes, houseofleaves and Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
How is it if you can't get a hold of the other meds that Stans Guide mentions? I found someone selling SN in the jungle and I'm tempted to buy. The issue seems to be the other meds. Is it that bad just to take SN on it's own? Thanks.

Reactions: Jrmull1993
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Maybe this thread is going to cause a little bit more confusion especially for people who are new. I believe the guide mentions other medications that you can take if you don't want to take Meto, and if I'm not mistaken the PPH mentions it as well.

Reactions: heavyeyes, wljourney, GettingOut and 4 others
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Is it that bad just to take SN on it's own?
That's definitely a personal decision. I feel that many others on this forum are under the impression that all the medications are necessary, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Regardless of what method someone chooses for their CTB plan, there is going to be some discomfort. Heck, even a natural death is uncomfortable.

Reactions: damaged_soul, anna1234888, wljourney and 3 others
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
That's definitely a personal decision. I feel that many others on this forum are under the impression that all the medications are necessary, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Regardless of what method someone chooses for their CTB plan, there is going to be some discomfort. Heck, even a natural death is uncomfortable.
Thanks for your reply. That makes it better since I have little in way of the other meds. If I can just take SN and deal with it as I die, then whatever side effects it has are a moot point

Reactions: Pisceslilith, tiny_dancer and Jrmull1993
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
So to be clear, taking antacid is not recommended anymore?

Reactions: Sick of it all
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
So to be clear, taking antacid is not recommended anymore?
I wouldn't say that it's not reccomend, more that it's not necessary.

Stomach acidity plays no role in SN breakdown, due to its high solubility.

Reactions: Pisceslilith and lionetta12
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I wouldn't say that it's not reccomend, more that it's not necessary.

Stomach acidity plays no role in SN breakdown, due to its high solubility.
Was gonna buy antacid for SN later today so just wanted to double check. Thank you!

Reactions: SadVegan