• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Dear whoever, I hope you are doing ok I am not ok I never was ok I was always suffering I'm not sure when it went downhill but sometime in 2017 or 2018 something in my brain switched or shut down or broke or something I was fucked from the very beginning literally raped since 6 years old by my cousin and family friend now I'm serverly mentally ill and my mental state has been corrupted and Clifford I'm so sorry I had to leave you I loved you so much but this fucking pain hurt so much I'm sorry I had to leave goodbye everyone goodbye kia I love you goodbye mom goodbye dad goodbye Clifford goodbye everyone and mom give this note to Clifford thank you

-sincerely Dexter

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Sounds better

Reactions: Ghostly
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Dear Dexter,

Does anyone in your family know about your history of sexual abuse? Would you ever consider telling them before CTB, so they don't have to find out via your note if they don't yet know?

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I discourage you from acting on your impulses just yet. The fact that the tone of both of your notes is so blasé suggests that you're not fully considering the con of what you're about to do.

But if you feel you must, how is this:

Dear Clifford,

I'm sorry for the pain this causes you and will continue to cause. Sometime in 2017 or 2018 something in my brain switched or shut down. I no longer want to live with the pain of having been raped by [name the person] since I was six. Clifford, I'm so sorry I'm choosing to leave you. I loved you so much but it hurts too much. Kia, I love you. Mom and Dad, I love you too. Goodbye and thank you for everything you've given me.

Love,
Dexter

Last edited: