• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
I had posted here a little while ago thinking I was ready but as I'm sure many of you understand some things came up that made me push it back.

I'm not going to pick a specific date because I'm not 100% ready, but I'm hoping it'll be within the next few weeks

I'm still going for full suspension, but I'm thinking I'd rather wait for the opportunity to do it at home Rather than in the woods. Due to the virus I'm not home alone very often.

so, I will wait to be home alone or I will do it in the middle of the night. My only concern still is being caught before I die.

If I am 2 floors below anyone else, hanging from a support beam, would anyone hear?

I was considering buying a travel lock so I could lock the basement door from the inside. That way the door would need to be broken down to enter the basement.

Im posting this as a way to cope. I really want to go right now but I can't risk getting caught. I will do my best to update everyone here. You've all been so welcoming and supportive so if you have read this far thank you

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
If you do it when everyone else is asleep I doubt you'll be disturbed. It's not exactly loud?

R

RealisticSociety

to the big sleep i come
May 2, 2020
If you do it when everyone else is asleep I doubt you'll be disturbed. It's not exactly loud?

I know it's not loud necessarily, but I'm worried the weight of the rope on the beam, along with my inevitable struggle, will make it louder. Maybe I'm worried for nothing. I have a punching bag attached to the same beam and that Makes noise when it swings. It's attactched to a chain not a rope though so that may be why

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I think you'll be fine mate.

Reactions: RealisticSociety