• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kazuto72057

kazuto72057

Oct 25, 2023
I am alive just got free from the doctors and god my state is damn so annoying but i guess right now my only thing to do is vibe until i can acquire some more effective ways to ctb

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
What happened? I didn't follow up with your posts here so sorry if I'm asking sensitive here. Please take rest and recover.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I am alive just got free from the doctors and god my state is damn so annoying but i guess right now my only thing to do is vibe until i can acquire some more effective ways to ctb
Do you want to talk about it.

kazuto72057

kazuto72057

Oct 25, 2023
What happened? I didn't follow up with your posts here so sorry if I'm asking sensitive here. Please take rest and recover.your good
your good just got found unconscious from SN not much else happened than being in a ward I didn't suffer from anything negative

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Did someone find you unconscious?

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
your good just got found unconscious from SN not much else happened than being in a ward I didn't suffer from anything negative
Take time to rest and recover from both physically and mentally. Afterwards whenever you think about doing it please make sure it is a hotel or a place where no one can reach you, that is only if you want to.