Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Its hurts to open my mouth now. I did the salt water thing someone suggested to me and I can feel them closing. I tried to eat something at 5 am but the toast got in them so I had to stop. And it hurts to open my mouth that wide. I cant open my mouth much at all, just enough to drink water. The medicine has finally passed through my system, thank god. I learned the first time I OD that you better fall asleep before the pains but I was in the middle of ctbing. I got so close to a half smile but, I couldn't wait anymore than it just looked like I was cutting myself with fucking paper. Yolo am I right? But seriously I was in horrible pain. Maybe I'll just research more about hanging or wait till we get a second car. I think jumping would be cool but I was also considering drowning. At least I had a good week? Maybe if I had a razor instead but, Idk. Wish I was dead but I might get to see my niece today. I forgot she was coming over so ig good thing it failed? I wouldn't want to scare her. She has enough trauma as it is. Thank you everyone for the support and sorry I didn't got that bus. I'll get em next time! Honestly would be easier with someone there but, I don't any willing to kill themselves with me. Again, thank y'all for the kind words, I didn't think it was that bad till I saw some of y'all's reactions. Ig living through it you down play it. I can only hope to find peace at the end. And a chunk of wisdom from me to you: everyone that we meet in our lives were supposed to be there. They were there for a reason and that reason isn't always good. Long term, short term, or even for just a few minutes they were supposed to be there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Unknown21, thewalkingdread and 2 others
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I am sorry for all the pain you felt with your attempt, even if I believe it is couragous to take, the pain it left to you, makes me quite sad to see. This is such a painful method to chose to die. I am wishing you quick recovery from the pain you are feeling and that you can soon open your mouth again soon. <3

Reactions: ropearoundatree
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Best of luck man, so sorry that you have to suffer so much. Don't worry, we're all gonna make it out of this. Also hanging, jumping or laying on train tracks seem to be the best options other than guns and things like sn.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must had been so awful what you went through but anyway I wish you the best, it's so cruel how people cannot just have the option to die in peace and have to resort to risky, brutal methods in the first place.