R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
I failed at this too. Felt like absolute crap because it didn't work and I just had a pounding headache for days. But I'm back to how I was now and chosen another method that I've researched inside and out so I don't fail again. That feeling is awful. Don't be to hard on yourself

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Thelastanon24
T

Thelastanon24

Jun 22, 2019
Converter on the exhaust manifold? This is the newest invention to get it up to a working temperature faster. At the same time, it is easily accessible, to disconnect it and to connect a hose directly to the exhaust.
The pros of this method: i could mess around with all of it without suspicion. I'm always working on little things on my truck.
The cons? I'm in a sling and won't be able to do much with my dominant hand for months. Everything seems like a dead end right now...

I failed at this too. Felt like absolute crap because it didn't work and I just had a pounding headache for days. But I'm back to how I was now and chosen another method that I've researched inside and out so I don't fail again. That feeling is awful. Don't be to hard on yourself

I just tried to get up and feed the dogs and almost fell to my knees from the vertigo. I feel like I've been hit in the head with a sledgehammer. Do you think I should go to the hospital? The quicker I get back to 100% the quicker I can try again.

Last edited:
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Guns and jumping should be the last resort, as failing these are a nightmare. But also the most certain. Failure 1 to 7%. Less if you plan it properly.

otoh if you believe in such things, you could take the failure as a 'sign' to fuck off your heartbreak, ignore other people's bullshit and try to find something that you enjoy.

Please don't be hard on yourself. Failed attempts are really distressing. Try to push thoughts of this aside.

Reactions: Thelastanon24 and Thorn
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
CO seems like the best possible way, there's just some science behind it; one that I didn't master. Everything else seems too risky. I could use a gun but what if it the bullet doesn't penetrate? There's no building here high enough to jump from. I can't get my hands on pure helium. Everything in this method seems logical to me I'm just frustrated that I did it wrong.

Maybe we can close the day with a remark about the 'CO via car exhaust' method, if I tried this I would think about grabbing the hases at the, what's that in english, the manifold (really ? Dictionary says so), and lay a tube from there into the interior. I helped change a fuel pump last year, so I roughly know how a car looks from under... but I would rather buy a cheap generator, you get them under $100, these are sure to work but they really create terrible exhaust gases, not just CO. You are either tough enough to bear the smell, or you make a filter (hard to fix to generator exhausts, which are ridiculous affairs).

Then, sans high buildings, there's the guns - if you can't get a short-barrelled shotgun, use a revolver rather than an automatic 0less bulky, a nine in the mouth makes you speechless), certainly nothing under a .38, use something like silver tips for bullets, in doubt metal jackets. Here's an image that shows where to shoot, barrel into the mouth, stand beside a mirror and shoot almost horizontally, just slightly upward. You want to hit the lower part of the brain, the beginning of the brain stem.where it starts to lead into the spine. That's about the size of an eye under where the red glow is.

But seriously, the CO should work just fine if you treat it like a friend and give it a second chance ;)
The pros of this method: i could mess around with all of it without suspicion. I'm always working on little things on my truck.
The cons? I'm in a sling and won't be able to do much with my dominant hand for months. Everything seems like a dead end right now...
I just tried to get up and feed the dogs and almost fell to my knees from the vertigo. I feel like I've been hit in the head with a sledgehammer. Do you think I should go to the hospital? The quicker I get back to 100% the quicker I can try again.

I can't see what they would be able to actually do for you in the hospital, we can't do much about the brain at all. I wanted to ask about vertigo, because that's what you get first of course, I hope there's nothing messed up with your inner ear - expect this to go away, but you can of course tell them you barely escaped your garage, in which a generator was running. I haven't yet heard of a miracle drug that restores brain regions that suffered from asphysiation effects, the brain deoes that on its own, it may take time. Sleep, taking a sleeping pill will not do damage. Avoid alcohol. And I hope you made sure the dogs will be taken care of ???

Attachments

• 03remauve.gif
    03remauve.gif
    267.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
T

Thelastanon24

Jun 22, 2019
Maybe we can close the day with a remark about the 'CO via car exhaust' method, if I tried this I would think about grabbing the hases at the, what's that in english, the manifold (really ? Dictionary says so), and lay a tube from there into the interior. I helped change a fuel pump last year, so I roughly know how a car looks from under... but I would rather buy a cheap generator, you get them under $100, these are sure to work but they really create terrible exhaust gases, not just CO. You are either tough enough to bear the smell, or you make a filter (hard to fix to generator exhausts, which are ridiculous affairs).

Then, sans high buildings, there's the guns - if you can't get a short-barrelled shotgun, use a revolver rather than an automatic 0less bulky, a nine in the mouth makes you speechless), certainly nothing under a .38, use something like silver tips for bullets, in doubt metal jackets. Here's an image that shows where to shoot, barrel into the mouth, stand beside a mirror and shoot almost horizontally, just slightly upward. You want to hit the lower part of the brain, the beginning of the brain stem.where it starts to lead into the spine. That's about the size of an eye under where the red glow is.

But seriously, the CO should work just fine if you treat it like a friend and give it a second chance ;)

I can't see what they would be able to actually do for you in the hospital, we can't do much about the brain at all. I wanted to ask about vertigo, because that's what you get first of course, I hope there's nothing messed up with your inner ear - expect this to go away, but you can of course tell them you barely escaped your garage, in which a generator was running. I haven't yet heard of a miracle drug that restores brain regions that suffered from asphysiation effects, the brain deoes that on its own, it may take time. Sleep, taking a sleeping pill will not do damage. Avoid alcohol. And I hope you made sure the dogs will be taken care of ???

I will eventually do the same method again, sans the fire starter, as we talked about earlier in the thread. While I'm a good enough of a mechanic to run my exhaust into my truck, it's still a secondary choice for me. Charcoal is easier. I won't let this setback stop me from what I'm meant to do.

The hospital would be able to provide me with oxygen and an IV. This headache would go away a lot quicker. Tell them I was grilling on my enclosed porch and they'd know what to do. I've had multiple brain injuries, it's the same protocol every time, and I honestly look forward to the staff doting on me. Pathetic, I know, but it's the only positive care that I receive. My mom comes home tonight so I knew that last night would've been good timing. Hence me needing to go somewhere other than home to do it again. But at least the dogs get to eat twice today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, TimeToDie, Soul and 1 other person
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I can't get my hands on pure helium.

Nitrogen is better than helium and its accessible from any welding supply store. It's also used to make beer. It can be connected to a supplied air respirator.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...alternative-to-plastic-bag.16691/#post-334895

T

Thelastanon24

Jun 22, 2019
Nitrogen is better than helium and its accessible from any welding supply store. It's also used to make beer. It can be connected to a supplied air respirator.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...alternative-to-plastic-bag.16691/#post-334895
I'd entertain the idea if I could legitimately get my hands on some. I tried and failed to secure helium but I imagine that the pricing is similar.

Last edited:
R

Ready124

May 15, 2019

I just went for a walk when I was able too think the air helped I didn't go hospital but if you think you need too then defo do. That's exactly what it felt like for my felt like my skull was crushing my brain

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I'd entertain the idea if I could legitimately get my hands on some. I tried and failed to secure helium but I imagine that the pricing is similar.
Those who are saying CO is dangerous, and those who offer inert gases as a way, are both right. In this case nitrogen then, people have succeeded ctb using this and a face mask, or actually the best for this would be a Russian gas mask.

Reactions: Thelastanon24
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I'd be scared shitless if I failed the CO. Go give yourself a nice treat and celebrate the fact that you didn't end up brain damaged.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
the fact that you didn't end up brain damaged.

Actually that's not clear yet.

At one time it was thought that the symptoms of concussion get better not worse after the moment of injury. We know now that symptoms typically do escalate for up to 48 hours. Yet those with brain damage from carbon monoxide poisoning don't just get worse over the first 48 hours, but often the next 48 days. Delayed onset of symptoms has its own label: DNS or Delayed Neurological Sequelae.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
Mytimeisup1

Mytimeisup1

Jun 30, 2019
I am sorry that you did not get your intended result. I will be using a short suspension tonight or tomorrow and hope I have everything planned out correctly. I plan on being drunk to help with the initial reaction. Maybe try something different or just go overboard with it. With this their is no such thing as too much, right?

Reactions: Thelastanon24
C

Cheezmam

Jun 19, 2019
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and Lifeisatrap
T

Thelastanon24

Jun 22, 2019
Actually that's not clear yet.

Ive already got brain damage and all of the shitty symptoms that come along with it. At this point I don't even care if I end up a vegetable with no brain function.

I am sorry that you did not get your intended result. I will be using a short suspension tonight or tomorrow and hope I have everything planned out correctly. I plan on being drunk to help with the initial reaction. Maybe try something different or just go overboard with it. With this their is no such thing as too much, right?
I wish you the best of luck. I hope you are more successful than I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsACurse and Mytimeisup1
Mytimeisup1

Mytimeisup1

Jun 30, 2019
Ive already got brain damage and all of the shitty symptoms that come along with it. At this point I don't even care if I end up a vegetable with no brain function.

I wish you the best of luck. I hope you are more successful than I am.
I have complete confidence in my journey this time. Thank you and I hope your pain and sorrow ends soon for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Thelastanon24
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
all i do is cry i was supposed to be dead now but N didnt work out. An sn isn't reliable. I have these crazy russian benzos that will put me out for days but i cant fail my life wull be ruined

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Donewith_ and Lifeisatrap
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
all i do is cry i was supposed to be dead now but N didnt work out. An sn isn't reliable. I have these crazy russian benzos that will put me out for days but i cant fail my life wull be ruined
How did N not work

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am sorry to hear that. Hugs
And its good to see you again.