J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
So there was too many people today.

I'm definitely going to ctb tomorrow. If you know any tips or have videos to share of people ctbing via the train share them

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, Rn110bg101, Hopeindeath! and 11 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
If you read the post you would see that it's train

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, KleinerWolf and Nymph
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
So there was too many people today.

I'm definitely going to ctb tomorrow. If you know any tips or have videos to share of people ctbing via the train share them
Are you sure about this method?

Reactions: Midnight-rain, Niftypoint124, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Nah sorry but f**k Off, I agree with CTB as a personal choice, I don't agree with it when you are bringing innocent people into it!
I know you may be dead as a result and won't care if the train driver suffers PTSD etc as a result and leaving traumatised passengers etc, but seriously dude rethink this shit!

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: #imdone, Pessimist, I screwed up and 16 others
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
If you're going to do something why not consider something that doesn't hurt other people

Reactions: #imdone, RedRed, x~Sophia~x and 6 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I'm with others on this please choose a method that doesn't involve others.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit, RedRed, x~Sophia~x and 4 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I just can't condone it.

Please reconsider your methods.

Feel free to share your feelings and thoughts.

Reactions: RedRed, x~Sophia~x, _Kaira_ and 2 others
Beachygirl

Beachygirl

Jan 3, 2020
Please don't get others involved with the train as thats not nice for the train driver.

Reactions: RedRed, x~Sophia~x, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
If you read the post you would see that it's train
I personally know of an incident where a driver needed to get therapy and still couldn't function, I beg you to reconsider your method.

• Aww..
Reactions: RedRed, Niftypoint124, feast or famine and 6 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I personally know of an incident where a driver needed to get therapy and still couldn't function, I beg you to reconsider your method.
In this article there's a response from a driver that had someone jump in front of their vehicle

https://www.fleetowner.com/resource...uicide-by-truck-when-nothing-else-makes-sense

oh and this: is even sadder

• Aww..
Reactions: feast or famine, x~Sophia~x, _Kaira_ and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Im not judging op's choice of method because people are in pain.

but what about something peaceful for yourself as well, it seems slightly violent with train method.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, RedRed, x~Sophia~x and 6 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Nah sorry but f**k Off, I agree with CTB as a personal choice, I don't agree with it when you are bringing innocent people into it!
I know you may be dead as a result and won't care if the train driver suffers PTSD etc as a result and leaving traumatised passengers etc, but seriously dude rethink this shit!

I do care but I don't have a choice
If you're going to do something why not consider something that doesn't hurt other people

Because I don't have another choice

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: RedRed, Rn110bg101, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
This is a pro-choice forum. I'm baffled by other's ridiculing responses. Don't get me wrong, I agree that it could be traumatic for others, ie. the train conductor, and I would tell you that. What I'm not going to do is, sit here and tell you to rethink your decisions. This is your choice/decision.

All the best to you @JustABunchOfAtoms, whatever you decide at the end of the day we will support:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Last chance, virginiawoolf86, NodusTollens and 15 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
This is a pro-choice forum. I'm baffled by other's ridiculing responses. Don't get me wrong, I agree that it could be traumatic for others, ie. the train conductor, and I would tell you that. What I'm not going to do is, sit here and tell you to rethink your decisions. This is your choice/decision.

All the best to you @JustABunchOfAtoms, whatever you decide at the end of the day we will support:hug:
I wasn't saying anything about his choice just his method. There's a difference.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit, x~Sophia~x, _Kaira_ and 3 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Consider the consequences of derailment.

Do not derail a passenger train. Do not. You'll put more people in the hospital than you can bear to imagine.
I use she/they pronouns

What do you mean?

You seem desperate and in urgent need of relief? I don't know.... I'm just guessing?

Reactions: Sensei, Niftypoint124, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
How do you ctb via train without derailment?

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
This is a pro-choice forum. I'm baffled by other's ridiculing responses.

Yes this is pro choice I am all for pro choice, but with pro choice, when you post on this kind of forum you have to expect responses of any kind, regardless of a persons place, Many on this forum agree you do not bring others into your path, I have seen this on the 18months I have been here,

Suicide at this time is selfish, this is when pro lifers take this time and use it to their advantage, there is always another choice, there are many, just search this forum

Reactions: Sensei, x~Sophia~x and _Kaira_
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Not when I'm in hospital. If someone could give me another choice I would take it

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
I'm sorry, but this is kind of bullshit. I really do get suffering and the need to CTB, but doing it via train is so selfish and irresponsible. I used to have to commute for hours to see my ex-girlfriend, and then back to get to school. We had a couple people suicide via train and there were many of us that missed important exams or emergencies because somebody decided to jump in front of a train. I am one of the most understanding people when it comes to the need to end it on your own terms on your own time, but this isn't it at all.

Let's not even get into if somebody manages to see, gets PTSD and winds up on this forum. It's not a joke, and the people condoning this kind of behavior should think about others wellbeing as well. I know that's hard when a lot of us are in irredeemable, terrible miserable situations, but there ARE good people out there that can be hurt by our actions, and just because we won't be around to see it doesn't mean they won't have to live with that for the rest of their lives. There are other methods that don't have to involve others and pass on that suffering to them.

Sorry for being harsh, I really do feel for you, and I'm sorry, but it needs to be said.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, It'sMyLife, Deleted member 94 and 7 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Well if you can give me another method, I would chose it.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Why are so many people against this? People have been choosing this kind of death for ages.
Of course, it would be really easy to advice Nembutal all the time to everybody because it's the best method ever. But it's hardly accessible if not impossible these days. So people have to choose their method according to what's available at the moment.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Throwmyselfaway, Rn110bg101 and 4 others
X

xvc

Oct 5, 2020
First of all, Im sorry you life has come to this. If you are in a level of pain where it is excruciating to go on everyday and this is the only option you have I think you should do it if its what you truly want and need. Good luck, I wish you peace!

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Throwmyselfaway and Cherrypea
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
Why are so many people against this? People have been choosing this kind of death for ages.
Of course, it would be really easy to advice Nembutal all the time to everybody because it's the best method ever. But it's hardly accessible if not impossible these days. So people have to choose their method according to what's available at the moment.
What kind of reasoning is this? Because other people have done it, then it's ok? It's wrong, and there's other options where you don't potentially ruin another person's mental health.

Reactions: Deleted member 94, RedRed, Sensei and 2 others
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Guys, lay off with the judgement and have some empathy with the emotional pain and desperation of the op. There's many posts I'd like to lay judgement on but I just scroll past and don't inflict more pain and conflict.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, RedRed, Rn110bg101 and 6 others
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
Guys, lay off with the judgement and have some empathy with the emotional pain and desperation of the op. There's many posts I'd like to lay judgement on but I just scroll past and don't inflict more pain and conflict.

Precisely why people are posting.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, turin, Niftypoint124 and 3 others
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
We need to be truthful, ctb by train is not ok. You are free to take your own life but don't ruin someone else's.

• Wow
Reactions: turin, Nyxtus, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
We need to be truthful, ctb by train is not ok. You are free to take your own life but don't ruin someone else's.

what do u mean it's not ok

are you the suicide police or what lmao

(however for op's sake I do recommend a more peaceful method if one is available,
unless if she does not mind then we gonna respect her decision)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
what do u mean it's not ok

are you the suicide police or what lmao
It's wrong to potentially ruin someone's mental health/give them ptsd. How can you argue with that? I saw a case where a driver was so traumatised he took his own life afterwards. Given the pain we go through should we not try to prevent anyone else going through something similar? Suicide isn't selfish but knowingly causing harm to another while doing it is.

Reactions: Niftypoint124 and x~Sophia~x