• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
As you all known up until now I have been promoting and planning on using the 'Ligature Strangulation via Ratchet Strap' method. I have attempted with it several times.

After months of failure I've decided I've had enough. I am going to change to the 'Inert Gas Asphyxiation via Exit Bag' method. Does that mean that Strangulation is a bad method? No. It is quick(30 mins at most), it is cheap, it is simple, it is convenient and it is relatively pain-free(1.5/10) and discomfort-free(2/10).

The reason why I chose to change my method is because the survival instinct with strangulation is strong. The survival instinct is a million things. It is the thing that makes you avoid pain..
Etc My body is not in enough pain nor are there any threaths it can see so the survival instinct is there. If I had been in prison, whole different story. Basically, I'm not desperate enough.(not true)

My mental pain is immense which is why I will ctb 100%. I will do it. I will never stop attempting. My body is designed to control and imprison me. That's why I will trick it. I chose a method so peaceful that the survival instinct will be almost non-existant.

That method is the 'Helium Exit Bag' method. It is completely painless. The most peaceful method in the world. It's literally breathing normally and going to sleep in a peaceful euphoric state. I will leave you with my other post where you can look into this method since I don't want to make this too long.

Anyways, the materials should come in a few days. I will keep you updated and tell you more about it then. This time I believe it will be the end. I am relieved and happy. The only thing keeping me from going insane and bear the burden or everyday life is the fact that I'm going to end my life next week.

Honestly, I'm lucky to be able to use this method. Had I not been, I would've continued with the strangulation.

Link about the 'Inert Gas Exit Bag' method:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/strangulation-and-exit-bag-method.35/

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
This is definitely something I would be willing to look more into, if the materials weren't as hard to obtain as they are.

I thought the same thing....Hard to find materials...Hard to assemble....but it's not true.

If you live in a first world country, you can get it 100%. If you live in a second world country, you can still do it, just takes more effort. Third world country...might not be able to find the materials...

If you are an adult with a credit card. Amazon has everything you need. No one asks anything. Even without a credit card. Most building and hardware stores have the components you need, most welding supply places have nitrogen and argon.

So...It is easier then it seems at first. Anyone that wants to know more about the method and materials...where to find them...etc You can find it in thw book. (Five last acts written in my post, link above)

123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
I have determined falling from a very high place is best for me. Would really prefer to cary a handgun to the top to shoot myself in the head before I fall to increase my chances of not being able to complete the act.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I have determined falling from a very high place is best for me. Would really prefer to cary a handgun to the top to shoot myself in the head before I fall to increase my chances of not being able to complete the act.

Good luck. Funny enough, an inert gas like helium could be helpful here too. If you're having problems making the jump, getting drunk and inhaling a bag of helium will make you pass out and won't be conscious when you fall and die.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
Good luck. Funny enough, an inert gas like helium could be helpful here too. If you're having problems making the jump, getting drunk and inhaling a bag of helium will make you pass out and won't be conscious when you fall and die.
ok, it is too risky for me to stockpile a tank though. I really need advice on how to get a handgun.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
This method is appealing to me more and more lately. But the hard part is getting your hands on 100% pure gas. Several suppliers have started diluting theirs, including at least one that was listed in the Peaceful Pill handbook (I think Balloon Time? Not sure). If the mix is diluted, people report the experience is horrible. Google "exit bag failure". But theoretically it seems like a peaceful way to go, and many have succeeded. Also, unlike carbon monoxide (charcoal grill) or hydrogen sulfide methods, there's much less chance of hurting/killing other people, animals and would-be rescuers.

L

lone3wolf

Apr 7, 2018
Hi all

I am new to this forum.

I recently moved to a first world country. Since am new to the country, i am not able to find the helium/nitrogen gas. I dont want a big cylinder and create attention here..

Please let me know how to get the gas without getting into trouble.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, Vox, Balloon Time now only contains around 80% helium. You need at least 97%. Nitrogen is the best option now. I'd use it except I'm to weak to lift a nitrogen tank. So, now I have to die in a horrifying way. Fun times.

Lone3wolf, you can buy nitrogen at most welding supply stores. Just say you're using it for your tires or home brewing. It's readily available, I doubt you'll be questioned beyond the sales clerk just making conversation.

L

lone3wolf

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah, Vox, Balloon Time now only contains around 80% helium. You need at least 97%. Nitrogen is the best option now. I'd use it except I'm to weak to lift a nitrogen tank. So, now I have to die in a horrifying way. Fun times.

Lone3wolf, you can buy nitrogen at most welding supply stores. Just say you're using it for your tires or home brewing. It's readily available, I doubt you'll be questioned beyond the sales clerk just making conversation.

Thank you, but i am too weak to lift it as well... And i dont own a car now.. I wish i could find some like minded people in my city for the final act.

Moreover, i dont stay alone. I am thinking on how to do it. Any suggestions would be helpful for my situation

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Thank you, but i am too weak to lift it as well... And i dont own a car now.. I wish i could find some like minded people in my city for the final act.

Moreover, i dont stay alone. I am thinking on how to do it. Any suggestions would be helpful for my situation

Depending on your weight and strength compression might be an option for you. There are a couple threads here about it. I could answer any questions about it too, it's lack of strength preventing me from it, not procedural knowledge.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
For those wanting to do the compression method but don't like ratchet straps or belts, I found an alternative, the STAT Tourniquet. It's basically a huge zip tie https://www.smarttourniquet.com/

Also, be aware, there's a risk of stroke when practicing this method.
I'm thinking about just grabbing a piece of rope or cloth that I have around the house and using a stick or something to tighten it.
Likely will be practicing tonight.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
As you all known up until now I have been promoting and planning on using the 'Ligature Strangulation via Ratchet Strap' method. I have attempted with it several times.

After months of failure I've decided I've had enough. I am going to change to the 'Inert Gas Asphyxiation via Exit Bag' method. Does that mean that Strangulation is a bad method? No. It is quick(30 mins at most), it is cheap, it is simple, it is convenient and it is relatively pain-free(1.5/10) and discomfort-free(2/10).

The reason why I chose to change my method is because the survival instinct with strangulation is strong. The survival instinct is a million things. It is the thing that makes you avoid pain..
Etc My body is not in enough pain nor are there any threaths it can see so the survival instinct is there. If I had been in prison, whole different story. Basically, I'm not desperate enough.(not true)

My mental pain is immense which is why I will ctb 100%. I will do it. I will never stop attempting. My body is designed to control and imprison me. That's why I will trick it. I chose a method so peaceful that the survival instinct will be almost non-existant.

That method is the 'Helium Exit Bag' method. It is completely painless. The most peaceful method in the world. It's literally breathing normally and going to sleep in a peaceful euphoric state. I will leave you with my other post where you can look into this method since I don't want to make this too long.

Anyways, the materials should come in a few days. I will keep you updated and tell you more about it then. This time I believe it will be the end. I am relieved and happy. The only thing keeping me from going insane and bear the burden or everyday life is the fact that I'm going to end my life next week.

Honestly, I'm lucky to be able to use this method. Had I not been, I would've continued with the strangulation.

Link about the 'Inert Gas Exit Bag' method:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/strangulation-and-exit-bag-method.35/
I would love to use the Ineet Gas Exit, but helium is controlled in my country there is no way it can be gotten !

Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
It's so hard to obtain pure helium. When I considered this approach, I was heart broken to see helium is mixed with oxygen now because of the suicide attempts done through this method. The failure rate is much higher than it used to be for this method...

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
It's so hard to obtain pure helium. When I considered this approach, I was heart broken to see helium is mixed with oxygen now because of the suicide attempts done through this method. The failure rate is much higher than it used to be for this method...
What is the logic behind people being against sucide if they cant improve ourlives !!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
What is the logic behind people being against sucide of they cant improve ourlives !!!!!
Right??!!! People who have never been suicidal really don't understand it in the slightest, it seems. I've been told so often to just "try harder" or get outside more...

any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
@Aity4883 I wish you the best in any case and that your preparations go along smoothly. But because you said SI was too strong for you while doing the strangulation method I feel like I need to say this. Please do not underestimate the SI for this method as well, because it is simply breathing - yes - but you have to do it with a plastic bag on your head and that also has to be somehow fixated to your neck and throat & you might wanna try to simply put something like a plastic bag above your head to test if that wont freak you out before you have all the expensive equipment.

And never underestimate your brain, it will know that it is not breathing oxygen because you know that and you cant ever deny that fact. What I mean to say by this, if you were (highly hypothetical) to simply walk into a helium-filled room you would just be casual as ever until you pass out, because these inert gases do trick the brain BUT it is another story if you deliberately want to kill yourself using helium, you cant hide that from your brain!

Last but not least, this shall not discourage you but rather make you aware of the potential SI problem also with He-method. Love to you!

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019

Check out the megathread. People are using pure nitrogen instead of helium. It works too.

Reactions: Kjo
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Check out the megathread. People are using pure nitrogen instead of helium. It works too.
It is controlled as well, unless u have a license to use it for understerial purposes !

P

Paislove793

Amanda Marie
Jun 2, 2019
Has anyone ever been prescribed Ambien and tried with that?

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Has anyone ever been prescribed Ambien and tried with that?
This is an oldwe thread but if you're still looking for an answer - yes I tried this twice. First time I took 90 Ambien CR 12.5mg tablets. But, I blacked out and apparently wandered into the street. Paramedics were called and I was taken to the hospital. I was there for 3 days and don't remember a thing. I tried a second time because I thought it might work if I'd had the time and rescue measures weren't done. I locked the door and took the same amount of Ambien plus 60 tramadol but literally only passed out for the weekend and was totally fine upon unfortunately waking. I wouldnt suggest this as a cbt method. I am wondering however if it would work as a replacement for long acting benzos in an amitriptyline cocktail? To keep you asleep if you dont have access to benzos? Anyone know?