S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
Up all night...out in the freezing cold...body trembling semi-convulsing...teetch chattering..But still here..Still shaking horribly while typing. Why?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: XYZ, Deleted member 1465 and Salt
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Have you taken something or are you feeling under the weather?

S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
Really. Considering I know 0 about that topuc, I would not have thought this is what was meant. To my knowledge, my post clearly stated "Out in the freezing cold" followed by the shivering and teeth chattering statements which clearly indicates I was shivering and such from being out in tje freezing cold. Why do people have to think something negative first? My message is clear. It's freezing outside. I'm out there. Therefore, I'm shivering and teeth are chattering from the cold. #clear

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's still Fall. It's not cold enough to freeze to death.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld and Deleted member 4993
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Really. Considering I know 0 about that topuc, I would not have thought this is what was meant. To my knowledge, my post clearly stated "Out in the freezing cold" followed by the shivering and teeth chattering statements which clearly indicates I was shivering and such from being out in tje freezing cold. Why do people have to think something negative first? My message is clear. It's freezing outside. I'm out there. Therefore, I'm shivering and teeth are chattering from the cold. #clear
Sorry didn't mean it to offend you. #sorry

T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Up all night...out in the freezing cold...body trembling semi-convulsing...teetch chattering..But still here..Still shaking horribly while typing. Why?
This is not what the suicide discussion section is for. Your spam is making the site harder to navigate.

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
You did say you were 'semi convulsing', which might have led someone to think you may have taken something.
How were you expecting people to respond to your post?

Reactions: XYZ and tidalwxves
S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
It's still Fall. It's not cold enough to freeze to death.
There you go assuming judgemental person. You don't know whete I am or what the temp is. You don't know if I'm anemuc or cold-natured. Still you speak from ignorance. Some if the meanest people on this site. You deserve to be miserable if you are mean to others for no reason. It was cold. I was cold. Don't respind to any morr of my posts.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There you go assuming judgemental person. You don't know whete I am or what the temp is. You don't know if I'm anemuc or cold-natured. Still you speak from ignorance. Some if the meanest people on this site. You deserve to be miserable if you are mean to others for no reason. It was cold. I was cold. Don't respind to any morr of my posts.
You're welcome to put me on ignore. I smelled out what kind of person you are from your first 20 post spree. Insult all you like. You're just projecting.

Reactions: Deleted member 1496 and Deleted member 19654
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
You're welcome to put me on ignore. I smelled out what kind of person you are from your first 20 post spree. Insult all you like. You're just projecting.
I think we need to start reporting this user, not only are they rude but they are clogging up the suicide forum with a bad attitude and non suicide related posts. This is not what the forum is for.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Reactions: notreallynow and UpsidedownStar
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Wow started off a simple post, of which I was going to reply, and why is one out in the cold, and I was going to ask in what context was the still here, But reading the replies, do we have a troll on our hands?

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Ghost2211 and tidalwxves
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Wow started off a simple post, of which I was going to reply, and why is one out in the cold, and I was going to ask in what context was the still here, But reading the replies, do we have a troll on our hands?
I think we do, which is why I suggest reporting the account

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think we do, which is why I suggest reporting the account
I did, people can't go telling people around here that they "deserve to be miserable" even if they don't like them.

Reactions: WOODESITY, Deleted member 19654, AE2021 and 3 others